Ive become a bit obsessed with Mitzy (REVEAL)

Nov 9, 2010
When Mitzy was first introduced into the Mulberry collection I have to be honest I wasn't that keen (dont shoot me) lol :graucho:

But I have become a bit obsessed lately & up until 4 months ago I wouldn't of dreamed of owning a pre owned bag but then I purchased a beautiful Chanel M/L & it was such a bargain that I realised that there are bargains to be found.

So who wants to see my 3 little purchases & a few of you probably know what one of them is because I had been on the hunt for this for a while.

Any guess's :graucho:

First one I found on Ebay in excellent condition with receipt & it still has the yummy leather smell.

Oak Mitzy Messenger
654.jpg

Congrats on your three gorgeous Mitzies! We are bag twins with the oak Mitzy messenger and I've got the medium version of the black hobo and an eggplant Mitzy pouch - also thinking about adding a RN hobo at some point, possibly an EW one!

Congrats on your three gorgeous Mitzies! We are bag twins with the oak Mitzy messenger and I've got the medium version of the black hobo and an eggplant Mitzy pouch - also thinking about adding a RN hobo at some point, possibly an EW one!

Thanks & I think RN messenger or hobo is on my wish list too, do you use your messenger strap on your medium black hobo ?:graucho: