Weird question..cartier love bracelet

Blyen

23/09/2017
O.G.
Apr 4, 2008
So,I used the search,but haven't found anything.My dad is buying me,my sister and his girlfriend the cartier love bracelet form Christmas.I love the design,and I was psyched but shocked,given how much it is.He went and looked at the yg and the rg bracelets,but in the end he is letting us decide the color.When I asked him if the bracelet is round or in a more oval shape,he couldn't remember (men...:lol:),but honestly I don't do well with perfectly round bangles,and if the love is round I'd rather get a different one..I looked around on google and on here,but I didn't find anything.So,girls,the bracelet is round or oval shaped?Thank you :P

Now that you know it is oval, what color are you going to choose?

yellow gold,so it will match my wedding band :smile:
I'm still a bit in shock over this.I planned to see if I could get the bracelet for my 30 birthday,four years from now,since for me it's a huge amount of money,and I would have needed a few years to save up.And he just called and was like "hey,I think I'm going to get one of those cartier bracelet you said you liked for each one of you"..I told him "No you're not",because it's really out of character for my dad to spend that much on jewelry,but he was serious about it,and it was shocking to say at least :P

I just bought 3 Cartier love bracelets but the screws keep coming loose??
I got 3 cartier love bangles, one in each colour with half diamonds but I have had to tighten them everyday! Is this normal??? Or it is because they are knocking together?? Help!!

yellow gold,so it will match my wedding band :smile:
I'm still a bit in shock over this.I planned to see if I could get the bracelet for my 30 birthday,four years from now,since for me it's a huge amount of money,and I would have needed a few years to save up.And he just called and was like "hey,I think I'm going to get one of those cartier bracelet you said you liked for each one of you"..I told him "No you're not",because it's really out of character for my dad to spend that much on jewelry,but he was serious about it,and it was shocking to say at least :P

That's so nice for you though :smile: