Something old, something new, something black, something blue....

Antonia

O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
I needed a catchy title to show off my 2 new MAB's! The black is my HG RM as it's old school and the leather is TDF.... I've had it for a few months but have never done a reveal. The blue one is brand new, just got it last month and this is my first reveal for both. :biggrin:

Attachments

• DSC_0011.JPG
    DSC_0011.JPG
    247.9 KB · Views: 133
  • DSC_0012.JPG
    DSC_0012.JPG
    161.4 KB · Views: 140
  • DSC_0013.JPG
    DSC_0013.JPG
    149.3 KB · Views: 137
  • DSC_0014.JPG
    DSC_0014.JPG
    127.9 KB · Views: 116
  • DSC_0015.JPG
    DSC_0015.JPG
    135.2 KB · Views: 163
I love love love the leather on the black!!! Nothing beats old school RM!!:graucho: (excuse the doggie kong toy in the pic-lol!)

Attachments

• DSC_0016.JPG
    DSC_0016.JPG
    150.6 KB · Views: 107
  • DSC_0017.JPG
    DSC_0017.JPG
    167.6 KB · Views: 90
  • DSC_0018.JPG
    DSC_0018.JPG
    128.5 KB · Views: 109
Antonia said:
I needed a catchy title to show off my 2 new MAB's! The black is my HG RM as it's old school and the leather is TDF.... I've had it for a few months but have never done a reveal. The blue one is brand new, just got it last month and this is my first reveal for both. :biggrin:

Beautiful bags!! I wish rm bags weren't so heavy!
Ive wanted a blk basket weave forever.. But sold the two rm bags because the were just too heavy...

*~*Gorgeous MAB's!!! I esp. love the fdl lining! :love: The last pic made me giggle because I've been carrying my Coach PCE around in my MAB too (trying not to buy anything) ;) *~*

antonia - congrats on both MABs!!! the blue is gorgeous, but i especially love the old school black w/ FDL lining, :faint::faint: gosh there's just something so special and amazing about the old school leathers..... glad u got one of your HG bags!!! one of mine is an old school BBW MAM w/FDL lining and brass hw - i think i would be completely content with my RM collection if i ever get my hands on that bag!!! :P

antonia - congrats on both MABs!!! the blue is gorgeous, but i especially love the old school black w/ FDL lining, :faint::faint: gosh there's just something so special and amazing about the old school leathers..... glad u got one of your HG bags!!! one of mine is an old school BBW MAM w/FDL lining and brass hw - i think i would be completely content with my RM collection if i ever get my hands on that bag!!! :P

Thank you!! I actually used to have one of those MAM's exactly as you described but didn't keep it long because I found it too small and in certain lighting, the basket weave trim looked faded compared to the rest of the leather, which bothered me. I never did a reveal on it either, guess I knew I wouldn't keep it long. I would love to find a BBW MAB in perfect condition....I'm always on the lookout! :graucho:

Congratulations!! The two are gorgeous!!:biggrin:

Congratulations Antonia!!!! L:heart::heart:VE both of the MAB's, they are gorgeous!!!!