palermo pm - how do you carry her usually?

lvcrml

Nov 24, 2011
i'm pretty new in this forum and this is my first thread :tup:
i really feel lucky to ask my question to real lv lovers.

i'm planning to purchase a palermo pm, but i have some doubts.
how do you carry your palermo?
as a cross-body bag? shoulder bag? or hand bag?

what do you prefer? which is more practical?

I have the Palermo PM and tend to use the strap for shoulder carry. I never take it off even if I use the double handles. Unless you are really tiny and petite I don't the smaller staps will work on the shoulder. Also, the longer strap is not quite long enough to carry it crossbody, at least not for me, but I am 5"6. It's still one of my favorite bags for everyday use and you made a great choice!

I have the Palermo PM and tend to use the strap for shoulder carry. I never take it off even if I use the double handles. Unless you are really tiny and petite I don't the smaller staps will work on the shoulder. Also, the longer strap is not quite long enough to carry it crossbody, at least not for me, but I am 5"6. It's still one of my favorite bags for everyday use and you made a great choice!

I second this. I too am 5'6" and its not quite long enough for crossbody for me either so I usually carry it handheld the straps or on the arm or use the long strap on my shoulder. I just love this bag and you will too!!

That's about the same for me. I am 5"4, but still does not work as a crossbody. But it's a fabulous bag,gorgeous, you are going to LOVE it!!:biggrin:

I know there are a couple of people who have purchased a longer strap for this bag so that it's easier to carry cross body.

This is a gorgeous bag...great choice!

I removed the long strap because I don't like to use the bag as a crossbody. Sometimes I use the shorter straps as a hand held but it can get quite heavy on my arm. The shorter straps are long enough to go over my shoulder which is how I usually like to wear my Palermo.:smile:

90% of the time by the handles on my arm, use the shoulder strap when shopping and need that arm! always keep the shoulder strap on, tried crossbody, just not the right shape bag for that on me.

I'm 5' 4" and can't really use it cross body or rarely use the long strap. The base is too boxy and hits me funny so I usually end up carrying her in the crook of my arm.

I will be finally able to buy a new bag, after 10 years, with 2/3 months and the Palermo PM is the one I've chosen too. I've been on here and the LV website and have narrowed it down to this bag. I cant wait to buy her and good luck with your purchase as well. Oh I have a suggestion for you which I was checking out the other night is "what's in my purse" videos on U Tube and they also have review video's on the bag too. It give you an idea how big it is, etc. plus I love watching what's in my purse video's on there, my favorite.

I will be finally able to buy a new bag, after 10 years, with 2/3 months and the Palermo PM is the one I've chosen too. I've been on here and the LV website and have narrowed it down to this bag. I cant wait to buy her and good luck with your purchase as well. Oh I have a suggestion for you which I was checking out the other night is "what's in my purse" videos on U Tube and they also have review video's on the bag too. It give you an idea how big it is, etc. plus I love watching what's in my purse video's on there, my favorite.

congr with your decision :woohoo:

when you get, pls share the pics of her with us :graucho: