Need your help!! Lindy Orange or Etoupe?!

lilbou64

O.G.
May 11, 2007
I have a choice between a Lindy orange or Etoupe 30.
I am completely torn between the two because they are both beautiful, classic Hermes colors but they are so different and so hard to compare them.

I would love to hear your opinions and which one you rather have!
Thank you in advance! :biggrin::party:

ORANGE fo shoooooo! :smile: i know it is a hard choice between the 2 as noth are verynclassic Hermes colours. but i would have to go with orange, as orange is a very special color. honestly i have been trying to find an orange lindy for a hwile now and have gone acroas a few etoupe lindys hoth in stores and on the arms ofkovely ladies and a few men around the world. maybe this is a total bias opinion but i hope you pic orange! it is a spicy element to add to any outfit! sure to be a head turner! please update on ur decision and do a reveal :love:

ooh tough choice. if you wear more pops of color choose etoupe, if you wear more subdued neutrals choose orange.

i have an etoupe lindy even though i wear subdued colors because bright bags aren't my thing. should i want a pop of color i just add bright twillies.

really? my SA always said that a spa treatment will take 6-8 months!! because they have to send the bag back to Paris......

It wil depends the level of dirts. My store has in house craftsman n simple dirts can be done without sending to Paris. But for an orange to get really really dirty s gonna take long time... U wil have a long way to enjoy it before sending for refurbishment. Even colour like etoupe will eventually get dirty just dat it won't b obvious .