Cadenas and clochette issue.......

S'Mom

Resistance is Futile
O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
So, is it completely tacky to keep the cadenas that comes with your Kelly on the handle and another one dangling from the clochette? For example....the gold lock on the handle and the gold Harp on the clochette?

Too much? :s

Now come on, guys..........I mean, I put both the Pelican AND the Sun on my Bolide and that doesn't look bad.

Unless it really does and no-one wants to tell me....................

yes. buy another bag.

LMAO!

i think the beauty of the charms is their simplicity. 1 is enough. if you have them say next to each other- like both on a chain and then on the handle- it's better than in 2 different places. jmo.

but seriously, buy another bag.

I think because on the Kelly they would both be in the front, it would be too much. The holder on the Bolide is on the side and the clochette hangs to the front, kwim?

On the Kelly and Birkin, no, as the charms are all on the front. A bit much. But the Bolide holds its H lock/cadena on the zipper end, so a cadena on the side of the bag on the clochette doesn't present a too-cluttered look.

But I think the best advice is to just buy another bag!

i think the beauty of the charms is their simplicity. 1 is enough. if you have them say next to each other- like both on a chain and then on the handle- it's better than in 2 different places

I agreed with HLFINN, I think one is enough...was struggling with the same as you...then I decided to put down the one with the clochette, and just the hippo on the loop.

OH ... yes def. another bag ! :graucho:

Agree about the bolide - it can take one on the side and one in front. The kelly just gets the original lock. Sad. There must be some other way to do this!