what are classic colors in chanel?

shimona_i

Jan 17, 2007
Hi everyone,
what are the classic colors in Chanel that get repeated besides the black and beige? Is it true that any colored classic flap that you get, it gets repeated twice and then never gets repeated?
I want to purchase a red chanel jumbo but am finding the 12C red to be too dark (brick red) and want the classic lipstick red chanel jumbo. Is that a red that gets repeated or it will be a different variation of reds in chanel each time?
please clarify and show us your different reds!! I am looking for a true red and not an orangey red nor a dark brick brownish red.

thank you

black and beige are only classic colors. each seasonal colors are unique and not repeated (although they may be similar/the same to previous colors). if you wait long enough, true red might be produced again. it will probably be a while though because there was just a true red for spring 2011.

would the stores still have the spring 11 red? or is it advisable to wait.. how long do you think i would have to wait? like more than a year or so?

My guess is it will be a while as well. They did release a pretty coral that looks red for 12c. You can also check places like eBay or bonanza as well.