Madison embossed teal croc

whateve

Authenticator
O.G.
May 10, 2010
I just saw this color on the Coach website and I was wondering if anyone has seen it IRL. If you have seen it, what did you think of it? Is it as gorgeous as it looks in the pics?

I just bought the Teal Croc Lindsey and the color is just as fabulous in person. It's not an in-your-face teal, but rather a somewhat deeper jewel tone.
This was a pleasant surprise for me. I swear by silver, black, and gray bags, so this was a fun break from the normal. I got tons of complements my first day carrying it!

I have the Sophia and love the color! I wear a lot of grey and white in the winter and thought this would be a nice accent color.

I just bought the Teal Croc Lindsey and the color is just as fabulous in person. It's not an in-your-face teal, but rather a somewhat deeper jewel tone.
This was a pleasant surprise for me. I swear by silver, black, and gray bags, so this was a fun break from the normal. I got tons of complements my first day carrying it!

I was almost hoping someone would say it wasn't beautiful so I could save my money. I guess I know what I'm spending my 25% on. Thanks for the answers. Any modeling pics?

I saw it today, on-line it looks so much brighter, and in person, it's still very nice, but not as bright. Which I also liked. I like all shades of teal. But after seeing this irl, I liked it as well. I was just curious to see it. But didn't plan on buying. I like to always check out new lines or launches. I know you will love it!

Uh oh! I double checked online for the Croc Lindsay, its more of a greyish black like the lining in the bordeaux. Way different than my id skinny. :sad:
Oh yeah, I see it. It looks dark silver, which is better than black, but I think that something that didn't contrast so much like a light teal would have been so much better. They put teal lining in the gray croc Maggie, which is just the same colors reversed.
I'm surprised they used a different color in the skinny. I have a purse and wristlet from the same collection that have the same color lining.

i have it in the id skinny like the other poster...to me, the "scales" are a very darkdark blue-green whereas the in-between areas are lighter, like a lagoon-color, reminding me of an rm teal bag from 09 (you can google image "rebecca minkoff teal" ...sorry, i'm new to coach and don't know enough about past blues to compare!). the raspberry, btw, seemed just a tiny bit lighter irl to me, than the pics of it on coach's site on my monitor. i want more croc in teal and raspberry!

I have the teal croc lindsay and i LOVE HER!
b8406053.jpg