UPS lost my Chanels

kisenian

Jun 25, 2009
Hi ladies! I'm so upset right now. I ordered two Chanels at Bloomingdales on Nov 14th and UPS was suppose to deliver Nov 21. I called UPS and understood that delays could be caused due to the holidays. I just called them now and they are saying it is lost!!! :sad:

I'm going to contact Bloomies first thing tmrw. Apparently their 1800 cannot help because it was an in store purchase.

Has this happened to anyone? Any words of wisdom will be greatly appreciated!

Wow !! :wtf: What did you purchase? I hope they can track down the package for you and you will get your stuff :hugs:

Thanks myrkur! I purchased a med Boy with GHW and the 12C Rita which took me forever to find! I'm worried that Bloomingdales will not be able to locate another Rita as I got 15 percent off!

Thanks myrkur! I purchased a med Boy with GHW and the 12C Rita which took me forever to find! I'm worried that Bloomingdales will not be able to locate another Rita as I got 15 percent off!

But aren't they able to track down this package through some code they use? So you don't have to look for another right. I mean it isn't your responsible the package got lost.

Aww... I'm so sorry to hear about this. *HUGZ* Hope UPS will be able to locate the package for you. Or perhaps it is stuck at somewhere now and they are unable to locate the position of it?

It ever happened to me before, due to an error in the postal code, my package was stuck at Malaysia custom, returned back to sender and re-sent out to
me from US to Singapore. I was so worried to death that it will get lost in transit, but luckily it reached me in the end.

But aren't they able to track down this package through some code they use? So you don't have to look for another right. I mean it isn't your responsible the package got lost.

I have the tracking number and everything, but UPS is saying that since the last scan date for the package is 11/21, it will be marked as a "lost" package. She suggested that I call Bloomingdales and have them file a claim. :sad:

I definitely don't think it's my responsibility since the package was never delivered to my house - this is something Bloomingdales and UPS need to sort out. In the event that the package never makes it and I get reimbursed, I'll still be super bummed because I don't know if I'll be able to find it. Hoping for the best tho!

Aww... I'm so sorry to hear about this. *HUGZ* Hope UPS will be able to locate the package for you. Or perhaps it is stuck at somewhere now and they are unable to locate the position of it?

It ever happened to me before, due to an error in the postal code, my package was stuck at Malaysia custom, returned back to sender and re-sent out to
me from US to Singapore. I was so worried to death that it will get lost in transit, but luckily it reached me in the end.

I'm so happy to hear that your outcome was positive! I was hoping to do a reveal of both during Thanksgiving but I guess it'll have to wait a bit longer!

The UPS lady just said it was last scanned on 11/21 and she can't tell where it's location is. I'm waiting for Bloomies to open in about 5 min so I can speak with the manager.