Tory Burch Chat thread

Here are my new boots! I can't wait to wear them!!

e465df2e.jpg

:love: pretty boots and I'm thinking to get one later...hmmm

Thank you for starting this thread
I'm starting obsessed with Tory Burch shoes and there is a long long wishlist waiting. Most of them is come from past season like Tory Burch Abbey flats and Reese flats. Will post some pics later ;)

hi, first time posting here. I have a question: if I'm a true 9, with average width feet, would a 9.5 in the Quinn flats still fit alright? I have a 9 in the patent Maggie Short heel and it fits perfectly. I have a few suede Revas and the toe box hurts with the medallion on my foot. It stretched a little but I think a 9.5 might have been better. So would a 9.5 in the Quinn Quilted flats fit me?

hi, first time posting here. I have a question: if I'm a true 9, with average width feet, would a 9.5 in the Quinn flats still fit alright? I have a 9 in the patent Maggie Short heel and it fits perfectly. I have a few suede Revas and the toe box hurts with the medallion on my foot. It stretched a little but I think a 9.5 might have been better. So would a 9.5 in the Quinn Quilted flats fit me?

I think you should get your TTS. The Quinn isn't stretchy like the Reva, it is a structured ballet flat. I got my TTS and they are fine with a little room.

Whoa, since when did TB get a sub forum? I wish this was around when I was debating whether or not to buy a Robinson Satchel off eBay three months ago :amuse:

Those boots are hot! I think this sub forum is going to turn me on to TB shoes - I just received my first pair tonight, the Penny Loafers in Tory Red from the FB sale. They're cute, but I'm not sure how they're gonna fit into my style so we'll see if they're a keeper.

where and how much and do they have with the silver logo?

I purchased them from the TB website during the Labor Day Sale, they are $495 but I got $100 off from the sale and no tax/free shipping. I believe these boots are exclusive to the website and TB stores. They come in black and a light golden brown, both with gold hardware.

I am wearing them today actually! I really love them.

looove those boots. of course they are all sold out now :sad:

I purchased them from the TB website during the Labor Day Sale, they are $495 but I got $100 off from the sale and no tax/free shipping. I believe these boots are exclusive to the website and TB stores. They come in black and a light golden brown, both with gold hardware.

I am wearing them today actually! I really love them.

First time I post for TB forums, but I am glad to find this thread.

Gurzzy, I love those boots, I recently purchase the TB duck winter boots at a great deal from the website, They'e on their way to me and I really can't wait. I hope I can buy one day the two tone riding boots too :smile: