Help! Marcie or Paraty?!

Definately a marcie for a mom on the go. I have a paraty, but it does not have outside pockets & only has one inner zip pocket, so I have to fish for my cell phone & keys. My kids are older, so the paraty works perfect for me. Tan in both bags is really nice. I love the skin color too. I tried nut, but it did not work for my wardrobe. It is a mushroomy taupe color. let us know what you get!

Lady, if you get a skin Marcie, you MUST post pics immediately!! What size did you try in the nut?

Chloe 2.jpg

Chloe 1.jpg

Chloe 3.jpeg

Here are some pics of my new marcie, medium in skin color. It's hard to fully capture the color. It's a pink peachy beige color that tends to change depending on the lighting. Which is what I love about it! Will try to post some mod pics soon.

Lady, if you get a skin Marcie, you MUST post pics immediately!! What size did you try in the nut?

Saks had the skin Marcie last month. I loved it but did not buy it. Then it was gone.....So I ordered nut marcie from Nordstrom. It just didn't do anything for me. Especially for the price. But the skin marcie was just so nice! Both were the small size. Skin is light, but very nice. I would buy it in an instant now! Maybe in the spring. I will post pics if I find one. What about you, are you looking for your next Chloe?

Oh, the size I tried on in nut is the medium/small Marcie. The large was just too big for my taste. I just did not like the nut color for me. It did not go with my wardrobe. I also loved the small/medium Marcie hobo. It was so nice. So my next bag - Marcie hobo or satchel? I did not like either in large on me, so it would have to be small/med.

Oh, the size I tried on in nut is the medium/small Marcie. The large was just too big for my taste. I just did not like the nut color for me. It did not go with my wardrobe. I also loved the small/medium Marcie hobo. It was so nice. So my next bag - Marcie hobo or satchel? I did not like either in large on me, so it would have to be small/med.

I agree with you 100% on size. The large are just too much for me. I think it looks great on some people, but I feel overwhelmed by it. I LOVE the hobo. If I had my way it would be a skin hobo. Actually, a hunt for a heloise hobo is what got me started on Chloe! Saw the paraty and went crazy for it.

Back to Marcie - I looove their hobo. I tried on a large in Saks and didn't think it was too bad... However I'm with you and for the money I want to be in LOVE.

Now that I've seen the above pictures I am really thinking I would be happy with either.... It'll be a while no matter what. Unless I win the lottery.

I agree with you 100% on size. The large are just too much for me. I think it looks great on some people, but I feel overwhelmed by it. I LOVE the hobo. If I had my way it would be a skin hobo. Actually, a hunt for a heloise hobo is what got me started on Chloe! Saw the paraty and went crazy for it.

Back to Marcie - I looove their hobo. I tried on a large in Saks and didn't think it was too bad... However I'm with you and for the money I want to be in LOVE.

Now that I've seen the above pictures I am really thinking I would be happy with either.... It'll be a while no matter what. Unless I win the lottery.

LibJames, I am the same as you...I will not be getting another Chloe for a while now, maybe a year from now. I guess I will just enjoy what I have (which isn't so hard:P). I tried on the large hobo & I think that after use, it will slouch enough so that it will look really nice. I have a Rebecca Minkoff large Nikki hobo in wine that is very big, but with the slouch, it looks much smaller & I just love the bag.

I agree with you - A Chloe hobo in skin color. Perfect bag. I have not seen them for sale in skin color. Skin & tan/caramel are my favorite colors.

Saks had the skin Marcie last month. I loved it but did not buy it. Then it was gone.....So I ordered nut marcie from Nordstrom. It just didn't do anything for me. Especially for the price. But the skin marcie was just so nice! Both were the small size. Skin is light, but very nice. I would buy it in an instant now! Maybe in the spring. I will post pics if I find one. What about you, are you looking for your next Chloe?

I wish! It's hard to get my husband on board with it. He just sees a handbag. I look at them and hear angels singing...

I think Saks may have them online in Skin. If they are still around come spring, I might have to pull the trigger.

I wish! It's hard to get my husband on board with it. He just sees a handbag. I look at them and hear angels singing...

I think Saks may have them online in Skin. If they are still around come spring, I might have to pull the trigger.

My husband is the same! He thinks $100 is too much to spend for a handbag! I sold many bags & saved up for my paraty. Then I charged the nut marcie & felt guilty & also happy that I did not love it, because I did not have the $ saved for it. I also save for my bags, so that was not smart! I put away money weekly for bags. So maybe by spring we will both have our skin marcies!

I love how you described it "hear angels sing"! I feel exactly the same way! I just love nice handbags! They make me so happy...I dream of them & take them out just to look at them every day. The smell of good leather, you can't beat it. I only have 5 bags in my collection, but all very loved & used.

beachgirl38 said:
I love how you described it "hear angels sing"! I feel exactly the same way! I just love nice handbags! They make me so happy...I dream of them & take them out just to look at them every day. The smell of good leather, you can't beat it. I only have 5 bags in my collection, but all very loved & used.

Me too! I don't have a lot of bags but the ones I do have, I adore. I am saving up for a paraty this spring--love your caramel one!