Lynderella Chit Chat, Swatches, Questions, and The Kitchen Sink

Status
Not open for further replies.
^my heart is all a-flutter :heart:

am I correct in saying that even though RC is in a milky base, it doesn't really change the base color? that's what I'm seeing in your pics. BTW, thanks for taking the time to do all of that for us.

I swear...I'm feeling like I'll die if I don't get me some lynnderella ribbon candy :pout: :tender:

You're welcome, and yes, at most it lightens the color very slightly. I only did a single coat of RC though. I didn't want to use it up on multiple coats on a plastic wheel right now.

I think my favorites are having it over the two Chanel Blues and Illamasqua Blow. For some reason, over Blow, it reminds me of the top of a cupcake. I get really hungry looking at it.

I know what you mean, but the different bottles is kicking my OCD into overdrive. I swear, I just itch all over every time I look at the different bottle shapes. I'm working extra hard to control myself, because the contents are sooo so so worth it.

Same here. I want to gift one of mine that I haven't used yet and I'll be repurchasing it when she opens again. But deep down I know it'll be a different bottle and it's driving me nuts :lol:

^:ghi5:

^ditto :salute:

& now ribbon candy has jumped to the top of my wishlist...

^:lolots: you must be left-brained...I'm completely right-brained, & I love the "disorder" of it all. of course, that makes for a messy house which I wish would go away in the blink of an eye :P
I think it's called being anal retentive.

First two pics are closeups of the top half of the wheel, pre and post RC coats.

Colors are (L to R):

Tom Ford Pink Crush
Tom Ford Naked
Chanel Coco Blue
Chanel Blue Rebel
Chanel Peridot
Chanel Jade
Illamasqua Blow
Illamasqua Grab
Illamasqua Load
Julep Anne

Second two pics are closeups of the bottom half of the wheel, pre and post RC.

Colors are (R to L):

Julep Gayle
Le Metier Spruce it Up
Duri Paparazzi
Essie Marshmallow
Pure Ice French Kiss
Thanks gga. They all look great. I love how the RC softens the other colors. Lynnderella polishes are all so gorgeous!!:love:

here is my small collection of beloved lynnderellas :love:

is anyone else excited about having different bottle shapes? makes me feel like I'm part of her "evolution" as a company...lol

lynnderella-order-11-11.jpg

lynnderella-order-9-11.jpg
Those colors all rock!! She comes up with such gorgeous colors/glitters!!

Stunning collection! But no, I'm the complete opposite. The different bottles would drive me up a wall! I need to have perfect uniform collections of each brand.

When I was a kid and read babysitters club books I had to scrap my collection and start over when they changed all the covers. They didn't match anymore.

I know what you mean, but the different bottles is kicking my OCD into overdrive. I swear, I just itch all over every time I look at the different bottle shapes. I'm working extra hard to control myself, because the contents are sooo so so worth it.
I'm getting where you both come from, lol. My dh and mom laugh at me because I want EVERYTHING Symmetrical. Once, when we were planting some bushes and flowers I was all out of whack because the plants/flowers were not EXACT on each side of the mailbox. My mom, who volunteers as a guide for the the Arboretum, and works with all the Prairie plants/flowers looked at me and said, 'Lauri, get over it, Mother Nature is NOT symmetrical!!"
I'm getting(a little) better!!:P

gga said:
okay, because I promised Honey-on-boost, here are swatches on a nail wheel of Lynnderella Ribbon Candy over various base coats:

Bottle pics first, then wheel overall, pre and post Ribbon Candy coat.

The colors from the pink on the left:

Tom Ford Pink Crush
Tom Ford Naked
Chanel Coco Blue
Chanel Blue Rebel
Chanel Peridot
Chanel Jade
Illamasqua Blow
Illamasqua Grab
Illamasqua Load
Julep Anne
Julep Gayle
Le Metier Spruce it Up
Duri Paparazzi
Essie Marshmallow
Pure Ice French Kiss

Wow this is beautiful!

Thanks gga. They all look great. I love how the RC softens the other colors. Lynnderella polishes are all so gorgeous!!:love:

I'm getting where you both come from, lol. My dh and mom laugh at me because I want EVERYTHING Symmetrical. Once, when we were planting some bushes and flowers I was all out of whack because the plants/flowers were not EXACT on each side of the mailbox. My mom, who is a guide for the the Arboretum, and works with all the Prairie plants/flowers looked at me and said, 'Lauri, get over it, Mother Nature is NOT symmetrical!!"

But she SHOULD be!!!

Am I crazy, or does your love potion look different than TGP's
^yes, you ARE crazy, but that's a different issue :nuts: :P :giggles: (sorry, it was right there...I had to)

you're right though...TGP's bottle looks darker than mine. lynnderella did say the formulas can very from batch to batch.

^hehehe...I guess I'm lucky then since I actually enjoy having different bottles

You're welcome, and yes, at most it lightens the color very slightly. I only did a single coat of RC though. I didn't want to use it up on multiple coats on a plastic wheel right now.

I think my favorites are having it over the two Chanel Blues and Illamasqua Blow. For some reason, over Blow, it reminds me of the top of a cupcake. I get really hungry looking at it.
^& now I want a cupcake too. did you notice the egg nog sugar candy that she posted on her blog? pale yellow base with 1 coat of happy holo-daze...I'm super tempted to try that

Same here. I want to gift one of mine that I haven't used yet and I'll be repurchasing it when she opens again. But deep down I know it'll be a different bottle and it's driving me nuts :lol:
^awwwwww :giggles:

I think it's called being anal retentive.
^:roflmfao:

I'm getting where you both come from, lol. My dh and mom laugh at me because I want EVERYTHING Symmetrical. Once, when we were planting some bushes and flowers I was all out of whack because the plants/flowers were not EXACT on each side of the mailbox. My mom, who volunteers as a guide for the the Arboretum, and works with all the Prairie plants/flowers looked at me and said, 'Lauri, get over it, Mother Nature is NOT symmetrical!!"
^thank you!

I guess I'm in the minority here since I prefer asymmetrical.

Anyone know if Lynn is a TPF member??
^:shrugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.