Favorite Tokidoki Character?

nyshopaholic

Chanel & LV
O.G.
Jul 8, 2006
I know we have discussed this here and there in various threads, but I thought it would be fun to have one place to talk about our favorite characters.

I'll go first- as you can see by my avatar, "pirate" kittie from the pirata print is my absolute favorite Tokidoki character to date. This is probably because I have a cat of my own so it is a natural reflection of that.

My other favorite character(s) is the airplane on the citta rosa print. I don't know why I :heart: the airplanes so much, but when I saw them for the first time on a citta rosa stellina, I "had to have it" and bought it on the spot!

And so began my Tokidoki journey...:love:

Hi, my name is Jen, and I'm sure everyone on here already knows that I am addcited to the lattes!!!!!! :love: :love: :love:

I am addicted to Starbucks although I don't drink lattes they remind me of my starbucks addiction...latte..peppermint mocha...what's the difference!! I am especially fond of lattes in :heart: . When they're together on the cammo & playground prints thinking about love it is too cute. I just can't get enough of them!! They ALWAYS make me smile! I had to have the adios star print after all b/c of the lattes!! :graucho:

p.s. If I had a camera, latte would be my avatar!! :sad:

Hard question...um. I think my avatar, for the moment, but that might change when I get my pirata.

But I love the lattes, Bastardino, the sushi, the watermelon-eating devil, the octopus lovers, and almost anything that usually doesn't have a face (ie the popcorn guy and traffic lights on citta, and the pearl in a clam on pirata).

I like the little baby boy with the guitar :heart: .......does he even have a name???:confused1:

tokidoki.jpg