Gucci Store Sydney Australia

You're right. Late November. I replied to one of your posts in the Authenticate this thread. I don't shop at Gucci that much as I don't really like the service there. It's not bad and not all the SA's are snooty but I get much better service elsewhere.

You can try calling and asking but if you're like me and don't shop there often, don't be surprised if you don't get an answer or a slightly rude response. If you have a regular SA ask him/her. Else just keep calling every day. They won't know who you are, and you'll probably not talk to the same person all the time. They will eventually tell you when the sale opens to the public and you can rush in a snag a bargain.

I was told december 6 by a very snooty sales person (I had a big winge about her in the November Sales thread).... but I bet it will start in the next day or two....:heart:

Ughhhhh!!! i hate rude/snooty/stuck-up/judgemental/non-smiling/attitude having SA!!! Sorry off topic, but i hate that feeling when someone thinks they are better than you and trys to be intimindating, and talks to you as if you don't matter. ughhhhh :rant:

I GOT THE DATES!!!!! yyyiiipppeeeeeeeeeeeee

Gucci is having a function for invited guests only on either Wednesday or Thursday next week 5th or 6th - this is a FUNCTION for 400 people per store and is strictly invitation only.

VIP days are from Monday 8 December to Wednesday 10

AND the OFFICIAL SALE begins on Thursday 11 December

..... and you will never guess who told me. That snooty sales person. She recognised who I was right away and was SO SO SO helpful (must have been spoken to about the complaint I made). Sweet as pie I could not have had better service. WOOHOO!! So there are the Australian dates... FINALLY!!

Ughhhhh!!! i hate rude/snooty/stuck-up/judgemental/non-smiling/attitude having SA!!! Sorry off topic, but i hate that feeling when someone thinks they are better than you and trys to be intimindating, and talks to you as if you don't matter. ughhhhh :rant:

Well these jokers have not changed. I am not a regular Gucci customer (in Australia at least), but that does not forgive the rude treatment I received today at the Perth store. My advise to would be customers is to walk a few paces to LV or Prada where you are treated much much better. And that is exactly what happened today. I bought a purse from LV and a wallet at Prada, starting the day with the intention of buying a tote from Gucci, Ah well, I am not purchasing any product from a rude SA - sorry, however much I covet something, I much rather call or order online than to give these silly SA's their commission if they treat me badly. I am a paying customer goodammit..**ok end of rant**:smile:

I went to Gucci Perth yesterday and as usual the SA was so rude and unfriendly... She said Gucci Australia is still not sure whether they are going to have sale or not ..

Seriously I have been to Gucci Perth several times since 2009 but their service is not improving at all .. The service is so unprofessional and rude .. Pity the management team still can't see this yet ..