New Bag Help Me Pick

Oh this is hard because I love my Speedy B 35!! It was my first LV but I just purchased the Neverfull Damier Ebene GM. It's a great bag and I love it! Its so nice to not have to worry about the weather like with the Mono bags! So I vote the Neverfull :biggrin:

I like all bags =) and I have or have had in the past about every Louis Vuitton made, in the past 5-7 years =) I have owned the Neverfull before sold it. I have owned speedy's before but not the B. I currently do have a speedy multicolore. I like Speedys, I like neverfulls, I love vernis Alma had the Pomme MM sold it, felt it to large like the regular size but worry it might be to small. Love the westminster, but on the fence about the handles and if I would rather the speedy B or the Neverfull. What I don't like is that the neverfull and speedy can end up being a black hole (however I ordered a orgainzer I can use now) I like soooo many it is hard to decide! I also like the retiro and the verona MM. I LOVE the Evora MM but to much money for that bag imo. Sorry for rambling.

Bags in my current collection or bags I have owned

Tivoli PM
Tivoli GM
Batignolles Horizontal
Batignolles
Trevi PM
Alma Vernis MM
Mahina L - Love her
Neverfull Monogram MM
Neverfull Graffiti Pink MM
Speedy Watercolor 30
Speedy Cerisis