Lying seller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justlooking4

Apr 18, 2011
We need to have a thread on awful sellers to avoid. Everyone needs to avoid xxxxx. Please read this thread and all the threads about this seller on the DVF thread. She is the biggest liar and cheater on ebay. She has 6 private buying ids and buys all of her DVF dresses used under these buyers ids, then relists them and states they are brand new without tags. Please read this thread:

Originally Posted by foxycleopatra
Speaking of xxxxxx gotta love her latest sweet story about how she procured that olive green leopard print Justin (DvF for Scoop) dress in NEW W/O TAGS condition:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I purchased this new in 2009, paid full retail, hoping I'd someday be a size 2 ~ still just a bit small for me :sad:
........................Passing this unique DVF piece on to someone who can actually wear it!
Should you be fortunate to be this size, you'll def not be disappointed!

This print is identical to DVF's late 90's edition (per pic of 1st celeb), yet the dress itself is from the 2009 collection (per 2nd celeb pic)
VINTAGE REISSUE AT IT'S BEST!

Complete bull****. I have this exact DvF-for-Scoop dress in size 4 (a bit big on me as I'm nearly always a 2 in Justin and have been trying to find this in a 2) and it's not from 2009. The 1st celeb photo she posted is of Jen Aniston wearing the long-sleeve version of that print from a Friends episode, then the 2nd celeb pic is of Paris Hilton -- not from 2009, not even close, but from Feb. 2002!......as can be seen at

Foxy, your are ahead of me. I was just going to post xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx lies about this dress too!!! I just logged into ebay and saw this. What a liar!!!! She's stating it's brand new and trying to to sell if for $325!!! I wish someone would report her to ebay or warn her buyers. Hopefully, we can prevent an innocent TPFer or lurker from being taken advantage of by this terrible seller.

Here is the dress she bought used on ebay xxxxxxxxxxxxx
and it's clearly stated it's used!!!! Not brand new!!!!

Can someone sendxxxxx an ebay message and ask her why she is stating this DVF dress is brand new without tags when she bought it used from Lindas Stuff on ebay? And ask why she keeps lying over and over again on her auctions?

Last edited by a moderator:
We need to have a thread on awful sellers to avoid. Everyone needs to avoid xxxxx. Please read this thread and all the threads about this seller on the DVF thread. She is the biggest liar and cheater on ebay. She has 6 private buying ids and buys all of her DVF dresses used under these buyers ids, then relists them and states they are brand new without tags. Please read this thread:

Originally Posted by foxycleopatra
Speaking of xxxxxx gotta love her latest sweet story about how she procured that olive green leopard print Justin (DvF for Scoop) dress in NEW W/O TAGS condition:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I purchased this new in 2009, paid full retail, hoping I'd someday be a size 2 ~ still just a bit small for me :sad:
........................Passing this unique DVF piece on to someone who can actually wear it!
Should you be fortunate to be this size, you'll def not be disappointed!

This print is identical to DVF's late 90's edition (per pic of 1st celeb), yet the dress itself is from the 2009 collection (per 2nd celeb pic)
VINTAGE REISSUE AT IT'S BEST!

Complete bull****. I have this exact DvF-for-Scoop dress in size 4 (a bit big on me as I'm nearly always a 2 in Justin and have been trying to find this in a 2) and it's not from 2009. The 1st celeb photo she posted is of Jen Aniston wearing the long-sleeve version of that print from a Friends episode, then the 2nd celeb pic is of Paris Hilton -- not from 2009, not even close, but from Feb. 2002!......as can be seen at

Foxy, your are ahead of me. I was just going to post xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx lies about this dress too!!! I just logged into ebay and saw this. What a liar!!!! She's stating it's brand new and trying to to sell if for $325!!! I wish someone would report her to ebay or warn her buyers. Hopefully, we can prevent an innocent TPFer or lurker from being taken advantage of by this terrible seller.

Here is the dress she bought used on ebay xxxxxxxxxxxxx
and it's clearly stated it's used!!!! Not brand new!!!!

Can someone sendxxxxx an ebay message and ask her why she is stating this DVF dress is brand new without tags when she bought it used from Lindas Stuff on ebay? And ask why she keeps lying over and over again on her auctions?

Thank you for posting about this seller. I had bought a DVF dress from her and it was stained and falling apart. She had stated it was brand new too without tags. I left her neg feedback and she told me she would accept the dress back if I removed the neg feedback. I wish I never removed the neg feedback, so other buyers could be warned.

Justlooking4 - thanks for this thread. hopefully it will help potential buyers. I hereby crown you our resident DVF Super Detective :police::ninja:

Thank you for posting about this seller. I had bought a DVF dress from her and it was stained and falling apart. She had stated it was brand new too without tags. I left her neg feedback and she told me she would accept the dress back if I removed the neg feedback. I wish I never removed the neg feedback, so other buyers could be warned.

buyers should not be made to remove feedback. If this happens, contact ebay. Make sure all communication is done via eBay, no personal emails. This way eBay can monitor the communication.

Justlooking4 - thanks for this thread. hopefully it will help potential buyers. I hereby crown you our resident DVF Super Detective :police::ninja:

buyers should not be made to remove feedback. If this happens, contact ebay. Make sure all communication is done via eBay, no personal emails. This way eBay can monitor the communication.

Thanks so much DC!!!:smile:

I just noticed that the other link to the used DVF Leopard Wrap dress that xxxxx won in August did not show up. Here it is:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This is the same used DVF dress that she is now reselling for $325 and is stating is brand new with out tags. This is a lie!!!!

Is the same seller that someone started a thread about some time ago, because the seller is reselling DVF dresses? If so, I'm not sure why we're revisiting this again. If someone had a particular problem with this seller and needs assistance, that's one thing, but it's completely another to have a thread dedicated to bashing one particular seller, regardless of whether or not we care for her selling practices.

Is the same seller that someone started a thread about some time ago, because the seller is reselling DVF dresses? If so, I'm not sure why we're revisiting this again. If someone had a particular problem with this seller and needs assistance, that's one thing, but it's completely another to have a thread dedicated to bashing one particular seller, regardless of whether or not we care for her selling practices.

I also thought this sounded a little familiar. The OP should post in the old thread if she wants to bring up new points. Right now it seems like this seller might not be 100% truthful about whether her items are NWOT or Pre-owned, but otherwise she is just making a profit like most other eBay sellers out there.. it's called capitalism and as far as I'm concerned, is legal.

I don't think it considered bashing, rather the poster is trying to make potential buyers aware of the sellers deceptive practices. I believe a few people in the DVF thread purchase from the seller and had issues.

Its good thing to do.

That is what feedback is for...........if you have an issue with a seller leave whatever fb you feel is appropriate and let other potential buyers do their due diligence and decide for themselves if the risk is acceptable.

I don't think it considered bashing, rather the poster is trying to make potential buyers aware of the sellers deceptive practices. I believe a few people in the DVF thread purchase from the seller and had issues.

Its good thing to do.

The other thread got closed because there were no specific issues with the seller besides people not liking her reselling practices.

That is what feedback is for...........if you have an issue with a seller leave whatever fb you feel is appropriate and let other potential buyers do their due diligence and decide for themselves if the risk is acceptable.

Tpf has a non-payer list to alert seller, what is the problem with a thread to warn potential buyers?

Tpf has a non-payer list to alert seller, what is the problem with a thread to warn potential buyers?

I don't see what there is to warn people about that would merit a specific thread dedicated to this seller. From what I can see (and maybe there's more someplace else), this seller only has 3 negs, and 2 are from 2006. Overall, people seem quite happy with what they buy from her.

This thread (and the other) are targeting her because she buys and then resells for more money. It seems she does tend to lie about where she got the dresses from, but if people want to pay her prices, and are happy with what they get, then so be it.

There's a particular vintage seller in CA who buys from me and then resells at 3x the price; I bought those items from someone and sold them for more than what I paid -- it's just how it goes.

I don't see what there is to warn people about that would merit a specific thread dedicated to this seller. From what I can see (and maybe there's more someplace else), this seller only has 3 negs, and 2 are from 2006. Overall, people seem quite happy with what they buy from her.

This thread (and the other) are targeting her because she buys and then resells for more money. It seems she does tend to lie about where she got the dresses from, but if people want to pay her prices, and are happy with what they get, then so be it.

There's a particular vintage seller in CA who buys from me and then resells at 3x the price; I bought those items from someone and sold them for more than what I paid -- it's just how it goes.
It's not the buying and reselling, that's part of doing business on eBay.

Some of the The problems:
* She buys used, lists them as new. Instead of just telling the truth.
* Tells buyers that want a refunds, she will only give a refund IF they remove the negative or neutral feedback

It's not the buying and reselling, that's part of doing business on eBay.

Some of the The problems:
* She buys used, lists them as new. Instead of just telling the truth.
* Tells buyers that want a refunds, she will only give a refund IF they remove the negative or neutral feedback

If she does that, then those buyers can report her to eBay for being in violation of their policies; her account will get dinged, and if she does it enough times, she'll get removed.

So if one of her buyers needs advice on how to proceed in this case, we can help with that. But if we're not giving advice on a situation (or multiple situations) with this seller, then the only point of the thread is to leave negative comments about her. I don't have an opinion on this seller one way or another, but I think that threads getting set up to call sellers or buyers that they haven't personally dealt with liars sets kind of a dangerous precedent.

Status
Not open for further replies.