Why you can't SO MC

Sep 13, 2006
I am not sure if this has been discussed already...

I went to LV the other day and was asking my SA why you couldn't special order anything in MC. She told me because it was too expensive, for every SO MC piece they do they have to make four. One in black and one in white and then one each for Murakami (as part of his contract.

However there is 1 MC piece that you can SO it is the trunk with 33 bags inside. (this has been discussed somewhere already)
MC.jpg
This is the bag and it comes with trim in all 33 colors.
Retail for this is $210k and one has already been sold in Europe

I remember Syntagma [Crystal] mentioning that SO trunk that has 33 bags inside.

The only thing that can be SO'd in Monogram Multicolore are trunks.

A trunk with 33 bags inside? That would rock!!
I'm in! lol
What is the cost for that thing? I gotta know, I just gotta.

I love one of the new bags coming out. No idea what it's called or the price?

This one:
NewMCbags.jpg

Black is my color more than white, so I hope they make it in black! I've had horrible luck with white and color transfer while storing them like a vernis bag so I'm trying to stick to buying only MC in black from now on.

I'm in! lol

This one:

Black is my color more than white, so I hope they make it in black! I've had horrible luck with white and color transfer while storing them like a vernis bag so I'm trying to stick to buying only MC in black from now on.

Not really sure on the price, but as soon as I find out, I'll be sure to give you a holler. ;)

I believe the bag you asked about is called the Neo Audra and will retail either $1,170 USD or $1,950 USD.

I went to LV the other day and was asking my SA why you couldn't special order anything in MC. She told me because it was too expensive, for every SO MC piece they do they have to make four. One in black and one in white and then one each for Murakami (as part of his contract.

Hmmm .... I didn't know this.

Too bad, I really love the MC line.

Thanks for the interesting info. :heart:

I'm in! lol

This one:
NewMCbags.jpg

I talked to my SA about this new multi bag in my original post above. They are making it in black and white and it is called a RITA and will retail for $2020. The item number is m40126 and m40125.
I'm SO excited. She's gonna call me as soon as it comes in. They are a small boutique so I'm not holding my breath!! lol

I bought the white rita it is more bright than the black one, it is like a pearl. but now i am very scared from the color change:sad:

I don't know, tell me about your experiances.

It may be the $210K price in the first post?

"I am not sure if this has been discussed already...

However there is 1 MC piece that you can SO it is the trunk with 33 bags inside. (this has been discussed somewhere already)
MC.jpg
This is the bag and it comes with trim in all 33 colors.
Retail for this is $210k and one has already been sold in Europe"

Also what bags come inside this trunk? Just curious?