dumped on the radio!

LOL In PHX we have a radio station and they do a thing called "I knew you were a snake".The person who thinks their mate is cheating calls in, and the DJ calls their SO and pretends to be someone and has an elaborate story made up so they confess to cheating!Like one time, he pretended to be a Doctor and called this guy and said "I am a Dr. for a lady who has just contracted an STD. By law, I am required to call you and inform you of this. Could I please ask the names of the women you have slept with in the past 4 months?"The guy fell for it and was like "Oh my gosh...it has to be Katie!!"And then his girlfriend goes "this is Mary, you $*&*(%$(*&!!!"It was immature but kinda funny...

LOL In PHX we have a radio station and they do a thing called "I knew you were a snake".The person who thinks their mate is cheating calls in, and the DJ calls their SO and pretends to be someone and has an elaborate story made up so they confess to cheating!Like one time, he pretended to be a Doctor and called this guy and said "I am a Dr. for a lady who has just contracted an STD. By law, I am required to call you and inform you of this. Could I please ask the names of the women you have slept with in the past 4 months?"The guy fell for it and was like "Oh my gosh...it has to be Katie!!"And then his girlfriend goes "this is Mary, you $*&*(%$(*&!!!"It was immature but kinda funny...

hahahaha that is so funny!

but seriously, even if someone did cheat, it still isn't right for them to be publicly humiliated like that.