Mon Monogram question

anncelyn

LoVe my Life
O.G.
Mar 31, 2009
Hi Ladies, i'ḿ going to my store on monday to order a mon monogram speedy. Do you know if i have to pay when i order or a few weeks later, when i receive the bag? I ask because of the next price increase in dec.

Thanks in advance for your replies!

Hi Ladies, i'ḿ going to my store on monday to order a mon monogram speedy. Do you know if i have to pay when i order or a few weeks later, when i receive the bag? I ask because of the next price increase in dec.

I was charged full price when I placed order for my Neverfull.

is there gonna be again price increase in december??? :amazed: We had it on september already in Istanbul, cant believe it will be again in december...

P.S. here in istanbul they charge the 50% in advance for Mon Monogram orders and 50% you pay when your order reaches the store.. But i'm not sure how it work in europe, i think you can still call them before going to boutique...

I believe they ask you for a deposit, but I'm sure you can pay the full price upfront if you feel more comfortable with that. However, the price they quote you when you order will be the price you pay, even if there is an increase before your bag is ready to be collected!

I paid a 50% deposit upon ordering and the balance when I picked it up. They will honor the original price when you order--so you don't need to worry if there are any increases!:smile:

is there gonna be again price increase in december??? :amazed: We had it on september already in Istanbul, cant believe it will be again in december...

P.S. here in istanbul they charge the 50% in advance for Mon Monogram orders and 50% you pay when your order reaches the store.. But i'm not sure how it work in europe, i think you can still call them before going to boutique...

I read on tpf that the price increase will happen end nov, or in december. But it certainly depends on the place you live. Here in Germany, the last increase was in April, so i think the price will increase before the end of the year :tdown:
And many thanks for the information, and will call my sa tomorrow :biggrin:

In Japan they give you a choice, 50% or 100%. Happy shopping! Be sure to do a reveal when your baby comes in!! (⌒‐⌒)

Thank you, and yes i will, of course!!!!

I believe they ask you for a deposit, but I'm sure you can pay the full price upfront if you feel more comfortable with that. However, the price they quote you when you order will be the price you pay, even if there is an increase before your bag is ready to be collected!

Thanks for the info, it is good to know that i will pay the current price :graucho:

I paid a 50% deposit upon ordering and the balance when I picked it up. They will honor the original price when you order--so you don't need to worry if there are any increases!:smile:

thanks! :yahoo:

I just bought one and paid in full. I inquired upon purchase and they prefer you to pay upfront unless you have a special agreement with your SA.

thank you, i'll call my sa tomorrow :smile: