MK Emblem

I like the metal hangtag on some bags and not on others, but fortunately they are attached with a pice of leather and can be removed if you don't like them. It just depends on the style of the bag.

I didn't know they can be removed. Thanks for telling me that. The Coach ones look nice, but on Michael Kors they look really tacky, they are so un-necessarily big and distracting, it really takes away from an otherwise nice luxury brand. Think of a man that is tall and handsome with a funny and nice personality except he wears a tshirt with a gigantic MK on him wherever he goes.

If I was a chick I'd be bothered by it lol

I agree that it is very distracting and takes away from the look of the bags. I just bought my first MK last week (a crossbody), and I removed it, it was almost as big as the bag!

I didn't know they can be removed. Thanks for telling me that. The Coach ones look nice, but on Michael Kors they look really tacky, they are so un-necessarily big and distracting, it really takes away from an otherwise nice luxury brand. Think of a man that is tall and handsome with a funny and nice personality except he wears a tshirt with a gigantic MK on him wherever he goes.

If I was a chick I'd be bothered by it lol

I just double-checked mine and they are attached with a leather strip that is looped through on either end, so they can be removed without damaging the bag or the tag. As for how the tags look, this is a discussion had with almost any bag that comes with hangtags. Some people love them all; some people dislike and remove them all; others keep or remove them depending on the bag. The MK bag I am using now is large enough that I don't think the hangtag is distracting, but I also have a studded MK bag where I feel the hangtag provides too much metal for my taste. So it definitely depends on the bag for me.