She Stole My Heart! ~REVEAL

lshcat

O.G.
Mar 31, 2010
I never thought I would spend so much money on something like this... but happy that I followed my heart - I LOVE this stole! It's just my style. Feminine but still a little edgy, I think. And since I had the hardest time finding a single real-life shot of this item before I bought it (I live in a no-boutique state - *sigh*).. I thought I would post a photo. The lezard stole in camel ~

stole-1.jpg

stoleonme-1.jpg

lshcat said:
I never thought I would spend so much money on something like this... but happy that I followed my heart - I LOVE this stole! It's just my style. Feminine but still a little edgy, I think. And since I had the hardest time finding a single real-life shot of this item before I bought it (I live in a no-boutique state - *sigh*).. I thought I would post a photo. The lezard stole in camel ~

Wow... she is beautiful!!!

I thought the camel was a little more on the pinkish side? Am I wrong? Jw cuz that's the one vie been wanting but it looks way diff than I thought, maybe I'm thinking of a diff color

Congrats looks awesome on u especially w the red lipstick!!

Edit:
Duh lol u said leZard not leopard , mkes more sense lol

I thought the camel was a little more on the pinkish side? Am I wrong? Jw cuz that's the one vie been wanting but it looks way diff than I thought, maybe I'm thinking of a diff color

Congrats looks awesome on u especially w the red lipstick!!

Thanks everyone!! ~This is not the Leopard stole - where that camel is quite a lot different. Mine is from the Lezard line. The leo prints weren't my personal cup of tea. So I went with this.

:smile:

stole-1.jpg

stoleonme-1.jpg
Hi Ishcat- How have you been. I see you've been busy. Love your new scarf. You wear it very well. It's beautiful. Congrats. Are the colors gray and brown? This is the first time I've seen this one. I really would like to have the Leo. Been trying to convince myself to pull the trigger for about six months.:love::love::love:Is that a new speedy in your avatar?