Will be visiting LV in a short while

meeh16

O.G.
Sep 8, 2011
I want to buy a key holder, which one do you recommend?

I want to look at the LV catalogue in the website but since I only have my ipad w/ me. It is not possible.

I like the key pouch with the key ring attached inside (it's $185 US for monogram or damier, more if you want vernis or epi). You can either put your keys inside so they don't scratch the other items in your bag, or leave the keys dangling and put coins in the pouch. I don't have an LV one yet (I want to get one to match my Speedy and ZCP) but I have a LAMB one in the same style and it's great. LV also makes ones with individual clips for each key but personally I don't like that style because you can't use it for coins and I seem to accumulate a lot of change.

First of all, I HATE that I can't look at LV on my pad. That totally turns me off and makes me feel that they don't care about their customers who use mobile devices.

What the previous poster was talking about is a key CLES. They come in most patterns,colors and LE prints.
The vernis is larger than the monogram ones. I have the mono and the vernis and while I love them both the vernis is the larger style one an di use that the most .

First of all, I HATE that I can't look at LV on my pad. That totally turns me off and makes me feel that they don't care about their customers who use mobile devices.

What the previous poster was talking about is a key CLES. They come in most patterns,colors and LE prints.
The vernis is larger than the monogram ones. I have the mono and the vernis and while I love them both the vernis is the larger style one an di use that the most .
Just a side note: I know! I want to look at LV on my iPhone again too:sad: