Me and my Artsy

mrscurvy

O.G.
Mar 26, 2010
I think I finally got the swing of my bag lol...when I first got it I had a hard time trying to swing it over my shoulder but out of nowhere today I picked up my bag and thru it over my shoulder without a problem..I was shocked yet happy lol. I really love this bag. Now if I can just get the fold me and my artsy will be complete :smile: when I try to overlap the top it won't stay!

I think I finally got the swing of my bag lol...when I first got it I had a hard time trying to swing it over my shoulder but out of nowhere today I picked up my bag and thru it over my shoulder without a problem..I was shocked yet happy lol. I really love this bag. Now if I can just get the fold me and my artsy will be complete :smile: when I try to overlap the top it won't stay!

I know how you feel ! It's like one day when I put it on,it just lays where it's supposed to and I don't hit myself in the head with the dangling charm !:smile:

I know how you feel ! It's like one day when I put it on,it just lays where it's supposed to and I don't hit myself in the head with the dangling charm !:smile:

yes I forgot to mention the dangling charm. I love the look it gives the bag but it is rather annoying when trying to swing it over the shoulder lol. Ive been considering putting mine on the inside. As far as the crook of the arm, I may carry too many items in my bag for that. My bags tend to be heavy and I can only imagine my arm getting tired after a while.