Question about shipping from US dept stores to Canada

if you want something (coach) you need to order from coach.com and you will be charged duty up front.

Store in the US will not ship (coach)to canada unless you are ordering from JAX.

Its an agreement the store have with coach!

Why cant you get it from a canadian coach store?

I just popped in so I'll answer BagFetish - we don't get the department store exclusives here in Canada. :sad: It's pretty much impossible to get those here unless a dept. store would ship to us.

For department store exclusives, you might want to check with the Bay. My local one has bags like Audrey & Brooke reissues, which I think are dept store exclusives (I'm guessing from reading this forum, forgive me if I'm wrong! :smile: )

Yes, we do get some department store exclusives here at The Bay, but there are some that we still don't get, sadly :sad:.

What are you looking for, Ponytail?

I'm loving the patent copper bags I've seen posted here.
I loved the patent olive ones also but they were just at the Dept stores too

Has anyone seen the patent copper colour at their Bay?

I just looked & it said temporarily out of stock. I hope they come back, that's what I've been saving my airmiles for! I even set it up so my HBC points convert into airmiles...

Yikes, I hope so, too. I have been doing the same thing as you do and I would like to get the new Willis if they have it (or anything Coach). Crossing my fingers.....

does anyone know if you can use the 25% off on coach purchases in the bay if they are already discounted? There are a pair of shoes I was thinking about, but I think they were already 20% off the last time I was there...The extra discount would be amazingly sweet though and I would just buy them instead of thinking about spending that much money :smile:

does anyone know if you can use the 25% off on coach purchases in the bay if they are already discounted? There are a pair of shoes I was thinking about, but I think they were already 20% off the last time I was there...The extra discount would be amazingly sweet though and I would just buy them instead of thinking about spending that much money :smile:

My Bay has said that it is only on regularly priced Coach items.