A Great Invention

KittyKat65

O.G.
Feb 27, 2007
Hi gals, I jujst picked up a bag link from luxelink.com. I am not spamming...I just read about them on tmz.com. It's a link that attaches to a table to keep your bag of the ground. I thought it was a great invention and wanted to share. I am not associated with these people at all...just thought it was a perfect thing for us gals who want to keep nastiness off our Guccis.

0302_luxe_link.jpg

Where is WH did you live? Where do you live now?
I used to live on Norton Avenue, between Spaulding and Curson for 9 years. I now live in Austin, Texas. We moved just after my son was born because we couldn't afford a house in Cali. Our 4 bedroom/3 bathroom mortgage is cheaper than the rent on our old rent controlled WH apartment. I miss it terribly, though. The Beverly Center was like the Mothership to me :shame:

I used to live on Norton Avenue, between Spaulding and Curson for 9 years. I now live in Austin, Texas. We moved just after my son was born because we couldn't afford a house in Cali. Our 4 bedroom/3 bathroom mortgage is cheaper than the rent on our old rent controlled WH apartment. I miss it terribly, though. The Beverly Center was like the Mothership to me :shame:

I love the Beverly Center. They are remodeling it again. Making the escalators look more modern. I was surprised when I drove past there the other day the Hard Rock has closed and was all boarded up.

I love purse hangers! My friends and DH think it's so funny when I use them at restaurants but they are great.

I have 2. One with a big amber colored crystal and one with a flower. The purple hand I don't have any more. I figure 2 is good.
img_0316.jpg

100_1286.jpg