Show me your Kelly Dogs

Not sure if any of you ladies heard this before, but a H SA told me the matte gator holds up better over time than shiny gator. He said that over time, and depending on how hard u are on the bracelet, that eventually, the shine will wear off and matte is better if u plan to use it a lot. Do any of u know if that is this true????? How have your shiny gators/lizards held up over time?

My latest, rouge H matte gator.

Congrats, Kat! Love Rouge H Matte Gators.

attachment.php

Not sure if any of you ladies heard this before, but a H SA told me the matte gator holds up better over time than shiny gator. He said that over time, and depending on how hard u are on the bracelet, that eventually, the shine will wear off and matte is better if u plan to use it a lot. Do any of u know if that is this true????? How have your shiny gators/lizards held up over time?

In a way, it is true.:yes: Shiny Gators/Crocs will still maintain its shine, over time, it will eventually lose part of its shine. It won't be exact matte. Hermes is able to restore back the shine. Matte Gator on the other hand will develop its patina and have a bit of shine. The con is, it's not easy to refurbish back the matte-ness.

Thanks Iffah! I love all things shiny.... so he did describe the process of restoring the shine in the event the skin became dull (a special stone by a professional) so I'm glad to hear he was not talking me to death about nonsense :biggrin:

Congrats, Kat! Love Rouge H Matte Gators.

attachment.php

In a way, it is true.:yes: Shiny Gators/Crocs will still maintain its shine, over time, it will eventually lose part of its shine. It won't be exact matte. Hermes is able to restore back the shine. Matte Gator on the other hand will develop its patina and have a bit of shine. The con is, it's not easy to refurbish back the matte-ness.
thanks IFFAH!

i'm more a CDC girl, but i did recently acquire this lovely Kelly Dog! Orange Gator PHW:love:
attachment.php

attachment.php

with orange clic clac GHW
attachment.php

and with Bougainvillea gator GHW CDC (Bougainvillea has more pink undertones)
attachment.php

Attachments

• bo2.jpg
    bo2.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 1,886
  • bo3.jpg
    bo3.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 1,941
  • kd2.jpg
    kd2.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 1,909
  • kd8.jpg