Roll-up Roll-up Price DEcrease on Hermes.com

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
Quick little-feet ladies get your Land boots quick while H has this special offer,

Yours in store for £800

And

Online for £600

Go go go, before someone who has not had too much vino at dejeaner comes in to work

:doggie:

Well spotted, papertiger.

Hope someone gets to bag a real bargain, in H terms anyway.

I only 'checked in' to see if they had more 70 scarves and stumbled upon these. If they had my size I would have bought another pair (well, it would have brought the average down :P)

tempting, very tempting! If only they were jumping! Then I would have jumped! :biggrin:

:lol: have to wait for the sale of the white leather / fluorescent toile from S/S 2012 podium, I am predicting plenty left over in every size and colour ;)

:lol: have to wait for the sale of the white leather / fluorescent toile from S/S 2012 podium, I am predicting plenty left over in every size and colour ;)[/QUOTE]

:lol: I like your sense of humour Papertiger and couldn't agree more ! Sadly they don't have my size left in the Land boots. I really want the black jumping boots but can't bring myself to pay the price.

:lol: I like your sense of humour Papertiger and couldn't agree more ! Sadly they don't have my size left in the Land boots. I really want the black jumping boots but can't bring myself to pay the price.

No size for me! Argh!!!!

Fab find papertiger!

I know, very few sizes.

Possibly, these could be former year's stock because it says 'leather stitched sole' and I think the Land boots have a rugged rubber sole this year (need to check - haven't worn mine yet) - although the description could be mistake too :rolleyes: