HELP WITH SCAM BUYER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scam by buyer

Nov 22, 2011
Hi,
I just signed up with TPF recommended by Etinceler Authentication. I"m new to TPF and in need of anyone's HELP. My situation is that I had listed an AUTHENTIC CHANEL LAMBSKIN CLASSIC HANDBAG on Ebay and got it sold! I then get this email from Paypal stating that it is OK to ship, so I did. Three days later, Ebay sent me an email stating "SUSPICIOUS BUYER" and do not send out the item... which it was too late. I then went to the postal office to file a form to recall the item, but couldn't, buyer's already got a hold of it. After receiving my Authentic Chanel handbag, buyer's went and file a dispute with Paypal "claiming" she got a fake chanel. I had sent buyer an email stating that I have proof of shipping the Authentic Chanel to her but there was no reply at all! I had file a police report, IC3 report, FTC, postal fraud report. I had done everything I could to prove to Paypal that I had sent my Authentic Chanel out. I had conference call with Paypal had Ebay to verify authenticity of my bag and it is confirm that what I sent is Authentic. Buyer's have my Authentic Chanel and her money back I'm so furious that Paypal allow this kind of fraud to continue just because buyer's claim that the bag they received was a fake. Finding out from Ebay supervisor confirming that this buyer's had SCAM several other seller's on Ebay and now I'm having to go through this just to get my money for the bag sold. PLEASE HELP!!!

Hi everyone,

I'm in need of some help to get my money from paypal because buyer is conducting a scam and she had my Authentic Chanel bag and don't want to pay for it! She wants it for FREE! If anyone out there has gone through this, Please help! Thank you.

Is paypal still holding your funds?

If you followed paypal protocol and shipped the bag as required, call paypal, give them the d.c. and s.c. information and they should release your money. Let them deal with the scamming buyer.

Hi,
Thank you for your reply. I have done everything and still Paypal sided and favor the buyer because paypal said that the (buyer's claim) that I sent her the fake bag which we both know that is NOT TRUE! She has done this type of scam before and she knows what she is doing in order to get paypal to refund the money and still kept my AUTHENTIC CHANEL BAG on top of it. I have been fighting this war since Oct. 26, 2011. Please help!

I have done everything that paypal and Ebay requires me to do and now I don't have my Authentic Chanel bag and no money for the purchased. Buyer had scam me along with other several sellers of their Authentic Bag. I had even offer Paypal to have the buyer send back my original Chanel bag back and I won't press charge for theft and fraud. I just want my Authentic Chanel Bag back! Please help!!!

^absolutely.. be very diligent in this matter.. if you don't get satisfaction
from someone at pp keep trying/calling til you do....don't give up... remember the
scammer is thinking she is over the hurdle.... and glad that you filed a police report,
IC3 , etc....

Hi,

Thank you for your help. I have been calling PP to appeal my case for the 4th time and all they can tell me is that they have to go with what the buyer's is claiming. I'm so furious and frustrated and don't know what else to do at this point. I can't afford file small claims court, buyer's is in another state in NY and I"m here in CA. PP refuse to reconsider the case. Please advise.

I don't understand why paypal isn't reconsidering.

Call back and speak to a supervisor. Refer them to the authentication by Etinceler. Etinceler is an approved authenticator and their judgements are accepted by ebay and paypal.

Perhaps Etinceler can let them know that the bag is authentic and that your buyer is either wrong or lying.

Hi,
I did all that and PP is still standing by what the buyer's stated...that they got a fake bag. We both knew it is not true. Where is justice? Seller's can't win...this particular buyer's knew what they were looking to buy and what she can get away with just using the word "fake" and they will automatically ge their money and a gift to come with it! Just greed! Greedy, decietful, fraud, lying people won't get away with this for long! I'm still fighting this battle and I'm going to get to the bottom of this and the truth will come out!

Hi,
Thank you for your reply. I have done everything and still Paypal sided and favor the buyer because paypal said that the (buyer's claim) that I sent her the fake bag which we both know that is NOT TRUE! She has done this type of scam before and she knows what she is doing in order to get paypal to refund the money and still kept my AUTHENTIC CHANEL BAG on top of it. I have been fighting this war since Oct. 26, 2011. Please help!

Paypal has the tendency to side with the buyer when it comes to dispute about significantly not as described items. In cases, like these Paypal will hold your funds but not refunded to the buyer until he/she has proved that the item is returned to you. When you receive the package, you can photograph the package and the contents inside and make sure that is it the exact same bag that you sold.

I did all that...I agreed, PP should not have reversed the payment until the ORIGINAL AUTHENTIC CHANEL BAG has returned and confirmed by seller that it is the bag sent out, but it didn't matter to them, they took it upon themselves to refund buyer because buyer showed shipping confirmation. I have not been able to eat, sleep, think or even taking care of my 3 childrens who really needs me to attend to them but I have been consummed with this matter and I'm in desperate need of advise to get either my item back or they money that is owed to me.

Has pp instructed the buyer to return the bag?? If not, would call pp

back and insist that your bag come back to you... you can forward all

the necessary documents to them... Etincler is highly respected authenticator

and pp/ebay should take that info.. try again...

here are the numbers for some pp agents that might be able to help
its just a phone call & you might luck out

402.935 2269 Michelle
402.935.2116 Elizabeth Morey
402.935.2172 Adam Braasch

Hope they can help...

Status
Not open for further replies.