Saving Money On Sequins

Mar 27, 2009
Ok so I would love everyone's opinion here about the best shopping policy here...
There alot of folks online here that seem to have more shopping savvy in terms of saving comapred to me.
I really like the Poppy Baby Sequin Cinch Bag... It is currently $298 and I just got a 25% off Coach PCE...
So here goes my multi-part question lol:
I want to save as much as I can. If I simply go to my local FP shop, it would simply be 25% off.
However, I might have access to a $100 Macy's gift card, and I was wondering if Macy's would honor Coach's 25% off PCE? That would save me a BUNCH if I used the PCE and the $100 gift card...
Or, should I just wait it out and hit up my local Coach outlet? I usually see sequin bags there, but I specifically want the drawstring in silver or black.
How has people's experience been with finding deletes inthe outlets, specifically the sequin bags?
Thanks everyone!!!

Ok so I would love everyone's opinion here about the best shopping policy here...
There alot of folks online here that seem to have more shopping savvy in terms of saving comapred to me.
I really like the Poppy Baby Sequin Cinch Bag... It is currently $298 and I just got a 25% off Coach PCE...
So here goes my multi-part question lol:
I want to save as much as I can. If I simply go to my local FP shop, it would simply be 25% off.
However, I might have access to a $100 Macy's gift card, and I was wondering if Macy's would honor Coach's 25% off PCE? That would save me a BUNCH if I used the PCE and the $100 gift card...
Or, should I just wait it out and hit up my local Coach outlet? I usually see sequin bags there, but I specifically want the drawstring in silver or black.
How has people's experience been with finding deletes inthe outlets, specifically the sequin bags?
Thanks everyone!!!

i saw this bag at the outlets today (Wrentham, MA), but it was a dark purple - if it had been the right color, i would have picked it up for you! not quite, though... good luck with your hunt!

i saw this bag at the outlets today (Wrentham, MA), but it was a dark purple - if it had been the right color, i would have picked it up for you! not quite, though... good luck with your hunt!

Actually... I have that arriving in the mail soon! I did charge send from my outlet!!!

I just got the Macy's F&F coupon in the mail yesterday. You can use the MACYSFF online code for 25% off starting on the 29th. :smile:

Thanks!!!!
So I think this is the bigger version of the one you want, but you should double check with Nordstrom in case the smaller one went on sale too: http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/coach-poppy-sequins-poppy-cinch/3187717?origin=category

Thank you so much!!!