Here's ~ BROWN LINDSEY Gathered ~ ** Hmmmmmm** =/

just1morebag

#PaiNT IT!!!!
O.G.
Jun 7, 2008
& another ** Hmmmmmm** just cause im not impressed,, but i thought id briefly reveal her for all to see and make they're own decision,,,,

1fce97a6-1.jpg

49ea6a31.jpg

OMG!!!! Do you have mod shots??? I am thinking of getting this color with the PCE.... I have the black and bordeaux... Hmmmm... Should I wait then for other colors to come.....

I love your sophia and that bling on it is awesome :yes: I love the soft leather thats my fav
LOL<<< Thanx cfcc,,,,, honestly im thinkin about tradin all of em in and goin back to BALENCIAGA!!! now thats heavenly leather!!! for the price point of these gathereds and exotic coaches it makes more sense,,,:wondering:shrugs:

Thank you for the reveal. I myself have been thinking about buying this in the sophia this week. Was debating against the black. I too am saying hmmm. ITA I find it a bit flat. I am really bummed about Coach's brown's lately. Totally missing the mark. Let's get some lovely walnut/whiskey/caramel shades. I was hoping they would hit it with the saddle color...but I find the saddle flat and blah.

I really like the gathered -- it reminds me of yummy chocolate :smile:!!
yes it is chocolate like but i think i liked the mahagony brown,, it had alittle more sheen,, this is very flat
Oh wow! I think this bag is gorgeous!!!!!
:smile: Thats why i posted pics before i wrapped her back up;)
OMG!!!! Do you have mod shots??? I am thinking of getting this color with the PCE.... I have the black and bordeaux... Hmmmm... Should I wait then for other colors to come.....
i have bordeaux and black also and they are much more rich and not as dull in color,,, but thats just my opinion of this particular bag and color

Thank you for the reveal. I myself have been thinking about buying this in the sophia this week. Was debating against the black. I too am saying hmmm. ITA I find it a bit flat. I am really bummed about Coach's brown's lately. Totally missing the mark. Let's get some lovely walnut/whiskey/caramel shades. I was hoping they would hit it with the saddle color...but I find the saddle flat and blah.

now if they would have done miss gathered in that peat color. It would have been a WIN!
my thoughts EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry you don't like it, but I love the color (probably because it reminds me of chocolate too)! You should definitely love it though for the money you paid, so return it buy something you'll absolutlety love. Thank you for the pics!!