Lets see your Thanksgiving Weekend bags!

Nancy in VA

Bal & Legacy Lover
O.G.
Aug 21, 2006
Charm is a Juicy turkey - finally took it out in time this year

P1040382.jpg

I think this is my favorite neutralish color - I usually prefer brights - I would even buy another if I could find a rggh part time -

Come on ladies - what bags will you have this weekend that are kinda fall/winterish?
Post em

OMG! That OB RGGH is so gorgeous, perfect color for Fall or even year round. I'm going to pick up my OB City this weekend in NY & that would be my bag for Thanksgiving & the week after.

Ahhh!!! that leather is so hypnotizing, you're so lucky to find the RGGH combo. I don't blame you for craving the same color in PT.

Just got my Cyclamen RGGh City yesterday so that's my thanksgiving bag but have not posted it yet.
:graucho: can't wait to see it!:nuts:cyclamen is so pretty with rggh...i am obsessed by pink bags at the moment ,i am usually not a fan of pink bags ,unless they are bright(like cyclamen or amethyst) or dusty pink(bois de rose , parme....)

:graucho: can't wait to see it!:nuts:cyclamen is so pretty with rggh...i am obsessed by pink bags at the moment ,i am usually not a fan of pink bags ,unless they are bright(like cyclamen or amethyst) or dusty pink(bois de rose , parme....)

Hi my dear!! I totally agree with you, I too am not at all a pink person but look at my pink collection as of today:
Amethyst 2008 GGH Midday
Rose Fluo 2011 Lizard LE silver RH City
Bois de Rose RGGH EC
Cyclamen RGGH City

We are totally crazeee, honestly!!
Why do you think we are drawn towards colors, esp. PINK that we don't normally want or reflect our personalities? Strange really! can't explain it myself.......:shrugs::shrugs::shrugs:

Hi my dear!! I totally agree with you, I too am not at all a pink person but look at my pink collection as of today:
Amethyst 2008 GGH Midday
Rose Fluo 2011 Lizard LE silver RH City
Bois de Rose RGGH EC
Cyclamen RGGH City

We are totally crazeee, honestly!!
Why do you think we are drawn towards colors, esp. PINK that we don't normally want or reflect our personalities? Strange really! can't explain it myself.......:shrugs::shrugs::shrugs:
That's the $Million question that only Bal can explain. Like I'm never a colored bag person, not to mention the crazy shocking pop colored bags before Bal. Absolutely INSANE!!!!