Cameo, sand, or caramel for the small Safiano Tote?

May 15, 2008
Hi everyone!

This will be my first Prada bag because I just fell in love with the Safiano leather. I went to saks the other day and I had the tan color put on hold for me but when I came home and went online, I saw the cameo and sand color - which I also love very much.

I already have a good size black chanel, so I wanted to get something in a lighter color to match my lighter colored outfits. That's where the three colors come into play.

I was wondering what you guys think would be the easiest color to match light colored and even dark colored outfits? And what are your thoughts on the colors themselves? Will the sand color get dirty too easily? They don't have this color in the size I want yet but I'm sure they will soon - is it worth waiting for with the price increase? Is the camel/tan color really old looking for the handbag style? And is the cameo/light pink unpractical for trying to get a neutral light colored bag?

Thanks a bunch everyone! any bit of information is highly appreciated! =)

I have! It goes with just about everything, but keep in mind I'm a jeans and tshirts kind of person. I can't think of too many colors it wouldn't go with except maybe pink. :biggrin:

LoL I'm a leggings and top type of person...and i wear jeans and t's too..so pretty casual but what i like about the bag is that I feel like i would be able to wear it with more dressed up outfits too!! just not sure what colors. my closet isn't that colorful..pretty neutral, actually.... but i like to keep my options open when i shop for colored clothes. lol

But after hearing this from you, it does settle my mind more And i don't know why i feel like it looked very old but it seems that even all my other friends i've asked have suggested this color! lol maybe this WILL be the one i'll pick up this weekend. ^_^ Thanks so much for your help!

LoL I'm a leggings and top type of person...and i wear jeans and t's too..so pretty casual but what i like about the bag is that I feel like i would be able to wear it with more dressed up outfits too!! just not sure what colors. my closet isn't that colorful..pretty neutral, actually.... but i like to keep my options open when i shop for colored clothes. lol

But after hearing this from you, it does settle my mind more And i don't know why i feel like it looked very old but it seems that even all my other friends i've asked have suggested this color! lol maybe this WILL be the one i'll pick up this weekend. ^_^ Thanks so much for your help!

You're welcome!! For whatever it's worth, my husband said it was one of the most expensive looking bags he's seen and I used to carry Chanels, so that says alot!
Let us know what you decide. :smile: