Christmas has come early

eminere™;20395316 said:
Your boutique SA may be able to tell you - or you can ask here on the forum. ;)

My boutique SA always says diff countries carry diff stocks and that's as good as no answer.
Now i know who i can turn to, thank you so much, eminere! :biggrin:

My boutique SA always says diff countries carry diff stocks and that's as good as no answer.
Now i know who i can turn to, thank you so much, eminere! :biggrin:
While it is true different regions may have different orders, here in Australia the merchandising department shares all the general seasonal information with the boutiques, so the SAs have at least an overall understanding of the collections.

Were you after a particular season's colours?

eminere™;20395927 said:
While it is true different regions may have different orders, here in Australia the merchandising department shares all the general seasonal information with the boutiques, so the SAs have at least an overall understanding of the collections.

Were you after a particular season's colours?

Not exactly, just that it's nice to have the info so i know what are the choices, rather than 'regret' a buy when another 'preferred' colour comes in later, Afterall, can't afford to buy every colour out there. :P Not very good at explaining, hope you understand what i mean.

Not exactly, just that it's nice to have the info so i know what are the choices, rather than 'regret' a buy when another 'preferred' colour comes in later, Afterall, can't afford to buy every colour out there. :P Not very good at explaining, hope you understand what i mean.
No worries, that's why these forums are so good for sharing useful info. :smile: