Secret Cupid Nail Polish Exchange Sign Ups

bluejinx

~~Shayna~~
Dec 15, 2009

Please read all guidelines and rules first.

The rules are as follows:
• There is no cost minimum, that way participants can spend what they can afford.
• The cut off date for participating is December 15th. Names will be assigned the following few days.
• PLEASE MAIL PACKAGES NO LATER THAN FEBRUARY 1st TO MAKE SURE THEY ARRIVE BY VALENTINES DAY
• Please make sure to let your recipient know who you are by including a card or a note in your parcel with your name/username. That way you can thank
your cupid when you do a reveal.
• You MUST take & post pictures (a reveal thread will be started especially for this) of the gifts that you receive.
*Please let me know ASAP if you are on the list and wish to drop out of this Secret Cupid. If you are unable to participate once you have been assigned a person, I need to know IMMEDIATELY.
• A "stinkers" list will be posted should anyone fail to send a gift. This Nail Polish Secret Cupid is all in the name of fun and I'd hate to think anyone got forgotten or gypped.
Other stuff that may be useful:
• If you're interested in participating, please post in this thread.
• If you have any queries, please post those here too. Please complete this questionnaire & send to me, along with your mailing address so I can give your info to your Secret Cupid

1. Due to many requests least round - Would you like to participate once or twice? (Do you want to give 2 and get 2 gifts or give 1 and get 1 gift?)
2. Is your skin tone warm or cool?
3. Do you have any favourite colours?
4. Do you have any NP colours you do NOT like?
5. What NP finishes do you like?
6. What NP finishes do you NOT like?
7. Do you like all NP brands or do you only like specific brands? If specific, please list them.
8. Are you willing to ship overseas?
9. Is there any specific NP that you're wishing for?
10. Is big 3 free a priority to you?
11. What is your age (an age range is fine if you don't feel comfortable giving a specific age. Feel free to say 30s etc)
12.Do you plan on participating in the chat/reveal thread throughout and not just to post "I got my gift"? (Hint - this is an obligation and the only answer
I'll accept is yes!!!)

And I'd you fail to send me all the info (ie-your address) I will ask you to RESUBMIT the entire form. I have no room in my inbox for 2-3 messages from each player like past rounds.

That's it!! Hope to see you guys sign up!!

DO NOT SUBMIT SURVEYS BEFORE DEC FIRST

NO SHIPPING BEFORE JANUARY 7th!!

POST IF YOU ARE PLAYING ONCE OR TWICE

POST WHERE YOU WILL SHIP TO!!

Yay, I'm in for this round! I'm in for 2 - one US, one international!

Some how I was totally asleep on SNYD and missed signups, so I'm super happy to jump in to the Secret Cupid goodness!

I want to do this supa bad!!!:yes: I should probably wait though, until the last day of sign ups. My surgery is Dec. 9. and hoping for the best but I would hate for something to happen; like being unconcious and unable to shop!!:nuts:

I want to do this supa bad!!!:yes: I should probably wait though, until the last day of sign ups. My surgery is Dec. 9. and hoping for the best but I would hate for something to happen; like being unconcious and unable to shop!!:nuts:

Oh no!! You are for sure signing up then!! You need something to look forward too! Make sure your survey is in BEFORE your surgery and if you end up unable to shop, I'll SEND a gift for you! But you need a cupid gift for sure!