Home & Garden Any Ideas For This Glass Jar?

LuxePRW

Vintage Vuitton Only
O.G.
Jul 21, 2011
I bought these 3 jars for my kitchen. One is filled with coffee beans and the other is filled with tea bags. I have no idea of what to put in the 3rd jar. I want to keep with the drink theme. I don't want to put anything perishable or anything that will stain the glass. These will stay in the kitchen and the contents are strictly for decor. Any ideas?

14296_6.jpg

14297_8.jpg

jennifer took the words right out of my head!

I have also seen brown sugar cubes at the health food store. A mix of white and brown sugar cubes would be really interesting...or some of those decorated ones, they make ones with little flowers or hearts---a few of those sprinkled in could be cute too.

jennifer took the words right out of my head!

I have also seen brown sugar cubes at the health food store. A mix of white and brown sugar cubes would be really interesting...or some of those decorated ones, they make ones with little flowers or hearts---a few of those sprinkled in could be cute too.

*runs in and pinches Cobalts butt*

:lol:

*runs out*

I bought these 3 jars for my kitchen. One is filled with coffee beans and the other is filled with tea bags. I have no idea of what to put in the 3rd jar. I want to keep with the drink theme. I don't want to put anything perishable or anything that will stain the glass. These will stay in the kitchen and the contents are strictly for decor. Any ideas?

View attachment 1527898

View attachment 1527899

ooohhh!!! where did you get that? love it!

I like mixing medias. For an industrial look, try chains (one type or layers of multi.) You can get them in almost any color & finish, by the foot or yard - cheap. Small cedar spheres would be nice, and you'd have the added bonus of a lovely fragrance. Nearly every craft, fabric, or home furnishing store carries them - also quite inexpensive - add little red bows for something festive. And for this time of year, perhaps potpourri or a sparkly fabric that has been scented, or maybe those little sachet pillows meant for the lingerie drawer?

If you want to maintain the drink theme, chocolate shavings or powdered chocolate for making hot chocolate would do the job. If you chose to use powdered chocolate, you could layer it with white sugar to create lines or a design in the jar.