What are your hobbies?

What makes you happy? My fiance is leaving for a year and I hope to pick up other hobbies to keep myself busy from other than school and work.
Any tips for a long distant relationship? (: @

Shopping has become a huge hobby for me and it's getting expensive! Haha. I need to spend more time on other hobbies like photography, playing games (wii), reading, sewing clothes and toys for my nieces/nephews, making my own jewelry, watching videos on youtube and baking.

Sometimes I feel like im strange...
I love makeup and shoes... but at the same time, I LOVE cars.
And I agree with some of the ladies, I work out just so i can EAT. yum, food!

Lately Ive been doing a lot of puzzles and playing chess, gin rummy and lots of other games. Although my general list is endless! Baking, making beauty products especially soap, revamping clothing, photography, video editing, photo editing, home decorating, scrapbooking, pynography, painting, gardening, designing, cooking, reading, blogging, making websites, general crafts.. I can never just stick to one thing.

My current hobbies are;
Posting on other forums I know of, making icons, Deco Den phone case/other products making, wedding planning, long walks, Dance Central 2 on my Xbox (xD), listening to lots of music I like, shopping, obsessing over make-up/nail polish brands and getting piercings.