POLL New Brown Gathered Leather or Black?

Loco4Coco

O.G.
Jul 9, 2008
Hey Ladies - I just bought a brand new gathered sophia & wallet in black. I haven't cut the tags off yet. My sales person tempted me today with the new brown. What do you guys think, stick with black or go with brown? I am looking at the sophia, just got a pic of the lindsey.

Attachments

• brown gathered 1.png
    brown gathered 1.png
    108.8 KB · Views: 141
Hey Ladies - I just bought a brand new gathered sophia & wallet in black. I haven't cut the tags off yet. My sales person tempted me today with the new brown. What do you guys think, stick with black or go with brown? I am looking at the sophia, just got a pic of the lindsey.
As always, a difficult decision. The black is more classic. But on the other hand, so many people have the black, that the brown might be nice for a change. I used to always carry brown purses, because I thought the leather looked more like real leather, but I have more black shoes than brown.
I think you should get whichever one you think is prettier, because it will make you happier.

In my opinion, the black is the classiest looking of all the gathered leather colors. The white/parchment comes in second. But get the one that you love the most.
Admittedly, I am partial to black, and even though I have several black bags, I plan to get a black gathered bag in the future, but I'm waiting for Coach to make it in a style I like, preferably something like the carryall.

We shall see,, should be getting my brown gathered lindsey in a cpl of days,, i dont wanna go by the pics cause it looks DRAB!! i will have a better opinion than,,,, i will do a reveal

i also agree with others that black is classier, but if you already have many black bags and want something else for a change, the brown one looks really nice too. the thing with brown bag is you have to see it in person to know whether you really love it. there're many shades of brown and sometimes picture doesn't reflect the true color. also, you have to carry the bag and see if it fits you. (i personally dont look good carrying any brown bag. for some reason, it makes me look old...)