Poll: dilemma pre-price increase

marginlombok

Jun 21, 2009
Hi everyone, i'm so debated between these 3 style:
1. Cirrus PM Grenate
2. Antheia PM (Cerise or Light Grey)
4. Citadine GM Empreinte (Ombre or Purple)

which one should i get?
Any opinion is more thank welcome! :graucho:
Thank you so much:heart:

Hi everyone, i'm so debated between these 3 style:
1. Cirrus PM Grenate
2. Antheia PM (Cerise or Light Grey)
4. Citadine GM Empreinte (Ombre or Purple)

which one should i get?
Any opinion is more thank welcome! :graucho:
Thank you so much:heart:

I'd rule out strong seasonal only colors first. That said, seasonal appropriateness does vary by location.

Do you want a handbag or tote? Your first two choices are handbags. The Citadine GM is large!

What color blends best with your wardrobe?

The Mahina and Empreinte are good wearing leathers. The Antheia is more delicate and you'd have to be VERY careful with the light grey.

Hmmm--that's a toughy. My favorite bag at the moment is the grenat cirrus--such an eye-catching color! I also have the gris clair (light gray) ixia pm, and she is beautiful as well---I just have to be a little more cautious due to the light color. I don't have the citadine, but I do have the ombre empreinte and while practical and durable, it is probably my least favorite leather line of the three. You definitely have excellent taste in my opinion. My opinion would be to buy the grenat cirrus now, and maybe look for a pre-loved ixia in the future? There definitely seems to be more pre-loved ixias for sale than cirrus bags at the moment. Have fun deciding!!!

I'd rule out strong seasonal only colors first. That said, seasonal appropriateness does vary by location.

Do you want a handbag or tote? Your first two choices are handbags. The Citadine GM is large!

What color blends best with your wardrobe?

The Mahina and Empreinte are good wearing leathers. The Antheia is more delicate and you'd have to be VERY careful with the light grey.

Hi Lilarose, i actually live in Europe.
I wear a wide range of colors (red, total white look, pink, bown, ...i keep the black just for my badhair days :biggrin:) and materials (denim, leather,...), i havn't a fav.style, but i use to mix branded stuffs with cheaper-low cost pcs.
I've a skinny frame and average height.
Wait for your nice opinion. TIA

Hmmm--that's a toughy. My favorite bag at the moment is the grenat cirrus--such an eye-catching color! I also have the gris clair (light gray) ixia pm, and she is beautiful as well---I just have to be a little more cautious due to the light color. I don't have the citadine, but I do have the ombre empreinte and while practical and durable, it is probably my least favorite leather line of the three. You definitely have excellent taste in my opinion. My opinion would be to buy the grenat cirrus now, and maybe look for a pre-loved ixia in the future? There definitely seems to be more pre-loved ixias for sale than cirrus bags at the moment. Have fun deciding!!!

Hi Stacy, thanks for your opinion! I've admired your beauties in the clubhouse section: congrats, they're breathtaking! :love:
I'm more oriented toward mahina and ixia...but i havn't still discrded the option Citadine GM + Leo stole...
I'm so torned...
Thanks for your msg!