My Argent Fonce Velo arrived!

coachmommyofmin

<3
O.G.
Oct 6, 2008
Just received this from Balenciaga the other day. It's the Argent Fonce RH Velo. I am so in love with this color, it's changing from grey, to light blue steel, so pretty!!! So it should slouch more trough time, right? Right now it feels really boxy and square, but I can't give her up bkz this color isn't available in a city, town or day... so I keep hoping she'll soften up and look more like a town over time, lol..

BalVelo8.jpg

BalVelo4.jpg

BalVelo1.jpg

BalVelo6.jpg

BalVelo7.jpg

BalVelo5.jpg

Will add more pics of it's color changing later, gotta go right now...

This is Gorgeous! I've just passed on a City argent fonce.....now how I wish I had bought it - STUNNING! The leather looks really soft?

edit - this makes up my mind - I will get the AF first tomorrow!!

edit again...just checking - does it feel really soft?

thanks ladies! the leather is quite soft and squishy, i used some moisturizer on it too, mostly the handles, they are a touch dry but i'm sure they'll soften up soon too! cant wait to see the city like this!

will work, post some pics too, it's always nice to have a bag twin :smile: congrats to you too!!!

This is Gorgeous! I've just passed on a City argent fonce.....now how I wish I had bought it - STUNNING! The leather looks really soft?

edit - this makes up my mind - I will get the AF first tomorrow!!

edit again...just checking - does it feel really soft?

LOL, mere girl, this is such a great post! Love it.

Coachmommyofmin, your Bal is gorgeous, I too have lusted a bit over AF and had the same questions as mere girl. It sure is pretty, your pictures are great!

We are bag twins! I absolutely love my AF Velo.. and it looks just like yours, same gorgeous leather and distressing, etc. I've had mine for a couple of months now and use it a lot, and I have to say it's broken in quickly and now puddles really nicely and doesn't feel particularly 'square' to me at all. I personally love the shape of the Velo and the size is great - can fit lots in it but also looks great with just a few essentials. Enjoy yours! :smile:

And Mere Girl, yes, the leather on mine is gorgeously soft and squishy!