do you think the legacy cosmetic pouch will be around till PCE event?

Some people say it's based on a certain amount. However, from what the SA at one of my regular stores said, it's based on being checked off for promotions on their system.

I just found out that my addy was spelled wrong on their system which is why I wasn't receiving my PCE coupons and catalogs. Which is soooo odd because as much stuff that I bought at Coach, I have corrected that addy numerous times.

I just found out that my addy was spelled wrong on their system which is why I wasn't receiving my PCE coupons and catalogs. Which is soooo odd because as much stuff that I bought at Coach, I have corrected that addy numerous times.
they ALWAYS get my address wrong, even though i SPELL IT OUT every time...sigh. 95% of the time, a neighbor from a few streets down gets my stuff!

Some people say it's based on a certain amount. However, from what the SA at one of my regular stores said, it's based on being checked off for promotions on their system.

Thanks for the information, I always receive catalogs at home but no coupons.:crybaby: . Can I just go to a coach boutique and ask about the discount? I just bought two shoes from there. I want to get a purse that would match the shoes but I want 25%.

Well it's not a random coupon they just send out. It's only available when Coach says it's available. There is some talk that the next event will be this month during St. Patricks Day. If you have a regular SA, they may give you a discount during that time if you ask and haven't received a coupon. But from what I know, they are pretty stingy with it if you aren't a regular customer.

At least I know if I really wanted something during PCE they would have given me the discount. My SA has told me that quite a few times.

part of me is hoping i don't get a coupon and the sa will be mean and not give me one. (a VERY small part of me is thinking that...). i will spend WAY too much money if i get a pce coupon this time. :sweatdrop: