Manolo Blahnik Swan Heels: Thoughts? Opinions?

CEC.LV4eva

O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
So apparently these Swan heels are dubbed the new wedding shoes of the decade following MB's famous blue Hangisi for Carrie Bradshaw from SATC. They're designed for Isabella Swan from the Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part I, which I just watched and thought was a great movie!

They're available right now in white, black, or pink satin. I'm thinking of getting a pair...
Pros: It's one of those shoes that at first glance, it seems like there's too much going on, but then they look amazing when worn on the foot! I also LOVE how MB has a pre-done Topy halfsole for the first time ever!!!
My concern: I don't think I'll ever wear it! haha It's not for my wedding and I have no special occasion right now.

What does everyone think of this shoe??? Thanks!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• MB.Swan.BreakingDawn.jpg
    MB.Swan.BreakingDawn.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 8,891
They're super gorgeous! I went to the midnight screening of Breaking Dawn last night as well, and when I saw those shoes on Bella's feet, I fell in LOVE and knew I HAD to have them! LoLx sucks that they're on preorder on NeimanMarcus.com til next April though :x

Cec I love them and if anyone can pull it off you can! As special as they are I think they might be wearable for dinners out etc. Go for it!!!!

haha thanks babyontheway!!! :blush:

I think for really nice dinners, they'll be good too!

Does anyone have any experience with MB's WHITE satin???? If I do get it, I think white is the best with all the silver sequins. Will the white yellow over time??? I tend to leave my shoes out in my bookshelf display case where there's some sunlight....

I think I need these in my collection but what color?

Hmmm i personally like white the best, second fav is black, and I really don't like the pink... They look like they're for your bridesmaids....

Oh and I plan to wear them at my wedding...if only the DBF of over 6 years would just PROPOSE! :huh:;;

Maybe you can ever so discreetly hint to him... like leaving a picture or your computer screen with an image of this shoe??!?! I'll bet he's smart enough to get the message.... or worst outcome is that maybe he'll get too scared.... LOL

Stunning, Manolo does Classic like not other...
Agree! For classics, I always end up going back to MB :yes:

You know what, the first person I thought of for modeling pix of these shoes was you, Bella! I dunno, I guess it's cuz your name is the same as the main character's lol