LV or jewelry for XMAS?

Depends on your lifestyle/personality.

I don't wear a lot of jewelry - just classic pieces I always have on (silver necklace and diamond studs). They are both very sentimental pieces and I don't really desire any other jewelry, so I would pick a new LV instead!

I agree it depends on "you". I personally wear certain pieces regularly and find I don't care to add anything to the mix ( wedding and engagement rings, religious necklace, costume earrings, that's it lol). I've already told my dh I don't want any more jewelry as gifts. But a lot of people do love both.

I agree it depends on "you". I personally wear certain pieces regularly and find I don't care to add anything to the mix ( wedding and engagement rings, religious necklace, costume earrings, that's it lol). I've already told my dh I don't want any more jewelry as gifts. But a lot of people do love both.

Me too - well DBF! I love all the jewelry everyone's given to me over the years, especially him, but I only have so many body parts for said jewelry. :P

Me too - well DBF! I love all the jewelry everyone's given to me over the years, especially him, but I only have so many body parts for said jewelry. :P

out of topic but i love your avatar! too funny :lol::lol:

and personally i love both.....so its is a hard choice....but right now i would say LV :graucho: depends really!

Both :lol: last year I got both; Trevi pm and jewelry. This year my parents have already bought me Alma pm in amarante as an early gift, and I'm wishing for diamond studs too. My birthday is right after Christmas, in January, so they give me presents that are both for Christmas and my birthday.

But if I had to pick one of them, I would pick jewelry. It's timeless, and will never lose it's value.

I have a lot more jewelry than bags but I love jewelry. While I could give my two daughters my bags some day, I see myself giving them my jewelry moreso. But obviously it is whatever you like.