Freinds and Family Sale at Nordstrom and/or Discount Codes?

windy

O.G.
Sep 30, 2006
Hi All,

I want to purchase a particular Fendi watch at Nordstrom. I was wondering if Nordstrom has a Friends and Family sale with discounts? If not, do they EVER have discount coupons? I have never seen anything come across, even with signing up for their e-mails. I do not have a Nordstrom in my state. If you know of any way to get a discount, could you please let me know. Thanks!

They're running their "Friends and Family" deal right now (through 11/13, I think) with coupon code FANDF that will get you an additional 20% off plus you'll get free shipping on anything over $150 (or free shipping on anything with no minimum using code FREESHIP11).

Thanks Jennifer. I was so excited at first, but during checkout it said the code has expired. If anyone else knows of any code, I would GREATLY appreciate your input. Thank you so much.

By the way, I have a typo in the word "Friends" in the thread title. I contacted the administrator to get it corrected, as it would not allow an edit. Sorry about the typo!

They're running their "Friends and Family" deal right now (through 11/13, I think) with coupon code FANDF that will get you an additional 20% off plus you'll get free shipping on anything over $150 (or free shipping on anything with no minimum using code FREESHIP11).

This is for Bloomingdales I believe..