Regret selling your B bag?

sgaotw

Jul 13, 2006
I bought a bleu roi besace messenger that had the PERFECT leather - it was thick and distressed at the same time. none of my other bbags had leather like it. My black leather is too thin, my ink blue is too plasticky, and my olive green is too soft.

I sold the bleu roi on ebay and now I think about that bleu roi messenger everyday...:Push:

I always regret it for a week or so. The only one that I really regret is a spur of the moment decision to list my white with silver hardware. :crybaby: It had the best leather of any bbag I've ever felt. So smooshy and it felt like silk, but she has new PF Mom. :yes:

Nope~ no regrets~ takes me a long time to make a final decision about parting with them but when they're gone they go to other loving homes!!!! I do contemplate forever though before I part to be sure I don't get sellers remorse!

Oh my gosh yes! :sad: I sold my black day like a year ago and I really really regret it! For a stupid moment I thought it was too big and sold it!!! Idiot!!! :sad:

is it a satin clutch??? i had one in black satin and loving it too much!

no, it was the other style (i think the clutch was from the same year). I saw it in the Barney's catalog and had to have it. i only used it once and then decided, i had no use for something quite so fabulous. sniff. even though I probably still wouldn't have gotten much use out of it, i should have kept it- it's just so darned cute. I think i sold it for under $300 (and it retailed for about 850 or so. i'm such an idiot!).

Attachments

• balenciaga0.jpg
    balenciaga0.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 105