Ideas please? (Tiffany Gift Certificate!)

saligator

O.G.
Nov 21, 2006
Hi. I have a $200 gift certificate to Tiffany's. I'm willing to kick in another $300 or so, but I'm having a hard time finding something.

I think I've checked out the website and then someone here will post something that was totally under my radar.

That's why I'm asking you all for ideas.

Here are the constraints: I can't wear little chains. A lot of the silver necklaces they show that are supercute, have these thin little chains.

The other thing is that I don't want any of the "Return to Tiffany's stuff." I already have one keychain like that so I'm sort of done with that.

And... I don't have pierced ears.

Other than that, does anyone, especially you Tiffany *FANS*, have any great ideas as to what might be super cute and within the price range?

Let's say I'm well past my grad school years, but still have my own natural haircolor. ;)

I'm modern (think clean lines and lots of black) and I love ships, boats, sailing, but not starfish or seashells.

Does anyone have the belt buckle in silver? Do they like it?

Thanks gals (and guys?) in advance.

Have you seen the Elsa Peretti gemstone open hearts? They range from 100 to 450 each. You can use your own chain for them; I'm wanting the rhodonite/blackjade/white chalcedony combo for myself.

Just off the top of my head...I tried on this ring that's really cute, and it's $195. Another lady saw me try it and immediately bought it for her daughter.

19197182_FL_LRG.jpg

They make a cuff too, but I didn't try it on.
21950572_FL_LRG.jpg

I'll post when I think of more. =)

Just off the top of my head...I tried on this ring that's really cute, and it's $195. Another lady saw me try it and immediately bought it for her daughter.

19197182_FL_LRG.jpg

21950572_FL_LRG.jpg

Thanks! Please do! Those are both really great and I hadn't seen them!!!

I knew it was right to ask the TPF's!!

19197182_FL_LRG.jpg

21950572_FL_LRG.jpg

I think these 2 items are tdf. I don't usually wear any rings other than my wedding ring, but that ring is tempting me. And the cuff is nice; very classy. I think elsa paretti has beautiful necklaces such as the teardrop. Not too young and definitely not too old. How fun to choose a new Tiffany gift! Good luck!

wow, everyone has awesome ideas. I hadn't seen any of these suggestions!
I agree--the ring is tempting and the seashore charm bracelet is good too.

I know--its great to be in a spot to get a treat--I just wish I had a better idea of what is possible there. I mean, I really thought I combed the website but I haven't seen ANY of the pieces that were posted except the Elsa Peretti hearts and that's only because someone else posted about them in another item.

Please keep the suggestions coming. You all are so helpful! Thanks again.