Bags of Luxury

last month, i ask for more photos of a couple of bags i was interested in - i was given a few pics of one and then was basically ignored after that! even after i chased up with a reminder email for the rest of the pics...so i am not impressed. but the seller's attitude tells me that she has her list of regular clients and so cannot be bothered with someone who can only choose one amongst her bags...but her bags seem to sell out very very quickly and she has the best colours of birkins and kellys...

Hi there!

Is there anybody else here who have their experienced buying in Bags of Luxury in London? Are their Bags authentic, i wish to buy one item from them but i wish to hear some comments first to those you have their experienced of buying from them. Thanks!!!

^ but I noticed many of their bags are sold out.. I would be good if someone had a good experience with them, because their prices are much cheaper than ebay resellers!

I have personally dealt with the owner of Bags of Luxury in London and the bags are definitely genuine! I met her in London to pick up the bag as I was down there for work anyway. You can view the bags in her office in Central London before paying for anything.

Hope that helps!