the lv fringe bucket bag.

i have one and i find it really cute :smile: im in my early 20's and i must say it's appropriate for my age... it looks fun and young! =) it's really heavy though!

8681.jpg

I have one:

attachment.php

If you like fun and in your face type of bags, then it's the bag for you. It is heavy and expensive though. Is it worth the $$$? I don't think so. Is it a bag you can use every day? Definitely not. BUT if you love things that are different and have money burning a hole in your pocket, then WHY NOT?!:graucho:

Attachments

• PICT4921.jpg
    PICT4921.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 901
I have one:

attachment.php

If you like fun and in your face type of bags, then it's the bag for you. It is heavy and expensive though. Is it worth the $$$? I don't think so. Is it a bag you can use every day? Definitely not. BUT if you love things that are different and have money burning a hole in your pocket, then WHY NOT?!:graucho:
I think this bag is deceiving...if you just look at a pic of it you may think :wtf: my goodness...but, I saw a pic of model carrying it and it looked hot...you really need to see the bag modelled before passing judgement...the pic may have been in the celeb thread...it really changed my mind about this bag...you must be confident and know how to dress to make this bag work....and if you can make it work it is a WOW bag....

the bag sort of reminds me of the 1960s hippie era. that is why i really like it. i adore the color of the fringes and i could definitely see myself wearing something like that. i am really into bizarre, out there things that a lot of people don't understand. but i can see how this bag may be deceiving because it does look all pretty standing there by itself, but i will have to see how it looks like on a model.

I think this bag is deceiving...if you just look at a pic of it you may think :wtf: my goodness...but, I saw a pic of model carrying it and it looked hot...you really need to see the bag modelled before passing judgement...the pic may have been in the celeb thread...it really changed my mind about this bag...you must be confident and know how to dress to make this bag work....and if you can make it work it is a WOW bag....

i saw this lady carrying one and it looked fantastic!
she lives near me, and she always goes for walks to the store with a different lv every day. its so much fun. i should really talk to her.