Do Balenciaga girls also love Manolos?

Love combining my favorite Dior, Choo, Louboutin or Prada shoes with my Balenciaga Bags
:yes:

One fav combo: Dior Python heels with Sapin Twiggy
Balenciaga008.jpg

^^ Siri, how did I know you would LOVE shoes!! Those Dior python shoes are TDF!! They must look so HOT with your Sapin!!! :yes:

I adore Louboutin, :heart: Choo, :heart: Blahnik :heart: and Marc Jacobs:heart: ....although most of my £££ is taken up from my Bag obsession!! When there is a little left I usually surf Ebay and see what I can find!

i don't have lot of designer shoes. i only have marc jacobs pumps (which i don't use often), chloe flat shoes, and michael kors flat gladiator sandals.
all others are cheap flat shoes and sandals.
i don't use high heels.

siri anne, that pyhton is HOTTTT!!!

I love them, but have found most designer shoes are just too narrow for my fred flintstone feet :P

I only have one pair of Chanel flats and am waiting on a pair of Tods flats - mostly I buy Nine West b/c they fit good!

I have a pair of strappy metallic Manolo stiletto sandals left over from my pre-Bal days, when I spent major money on shoes. These days it's mostly flats, though I did buy a pair of flat knee-high Jimmy Choo boots last year. For the most part I go for comfort with some cuteness - Repetto flats are my new favorite shoes.