Looking for this bag

PurseEnthusiast

I admit it, I obsess
O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
So I recently saw this bag, and I didn't buy it...when I changed my mind and went back it was gone...I'll do my best to describe it, but if any of you know what I'm talking about please LMK, because I need this bag!!
It was a small quilted, lambskin black bag, it had a flap, and a long chain that I could wear across my shoulder and it hit right at my butt...it was long. When doubled i could wear on my shoulder. It had the two C's on the clasp, I think it was silver hardware, and I believe it was between 2000 and 3000 dls. Please help!!! If you have any pics I'd love for you to post them, if you know what I'm talking about.

Thanks so much girls but that's not it...It was about that size but not so structured....It was a little "chubier" , more casual looking. Also I think the chain ran through the flap in the front, instead of coming out from the top only....I know it's difficult with just a description, and especially because it's been almost a month since I saw it, but I really appreciate your help...