OK LADIES(&GENTS) most important Question of the NIGHT!(hehe j/k)WHICH TO BUY!!!!!!!!

helpl!!! slush

workin' hard
Aug 24, 2006
OK GUYS! :smile: so here is my big giant dilema!!!!!!

I can only buy one these bags right now, only one is in my budget!!!

There is this Kooba which is selling right now for $535 and i love the red and the leather looks amazing !!!!
AED17492b.jpg

AED17492a.jpg

AED17492c.jpg

OK!!!!

NOW then there is this, Chanel bag which i wasnt too keen on a while back but i am starting to fall in love with it! :smile: I love pink BUT! IT IS THE PETITE SIZE and i dont know too much about that, but i feel like its prob really smalll (ANYONE WHO KNOWS/HAS ONE PLEASEEE POST DIMENSIONS/ A PIC OF YOU WEARING IT!!!!!!!!!!!)

so here is that one!
tVVPJnN54CnsqIV6UyvfmTGWyEEV.jpg

RVmmwYKgAiWiI1Ei2mxqj2ptK0Gw.jpg

be5c_1.JPG

Ok the story with that one is a sort of friend (friend of friend) is selling it and is willing to give me a great deal!!! -LESS THEN THE KOOBA ABOVE!

The person has the receipt and we are going to meet at the chanel boutique in nyc so i can be sure of authenticity (So thats not an element in my decision)

THIS IS MY PROBLEM:

The chanel if i dont buy it someone else for sure will,,,, and that will prob be my only chance ever to own that bag as i dont have 1000+ to spend on a bag ever! BUT I AM WORRIED ABOUT THE PETITE SIZE!

And the kooba i love!!! it is big and great, but more $$
and I already have 2 koobas and no chanels

so there are + and - to both and i SERIOUSLY cant decide, PLEASE PLEASE LADIES HELP ME !!!

thanks girls!
xo:love:

*covers eyes* that Kooba should be in my possession dont show me stuff like that i dont have that kinda money!~

now i'm going to have to go look at some Koobas! how evil!

i vote no on that Chanel, i just don't like it for some reason... that Red is to DIE for!

If you're only buying the chanel because it's a good price and not because you love the verstility of the bag, then go for the kooba.

Honestly, I like the Kooba better anyway (which I know must be some form of blasphemy... but I'm not a fan of this style of chanel.. mostly because I see so many people carrying fake versions of it).

thanks pghandbag for the input! i have looked at that chanel before and liked it a lot since i love pink,, but always passed it by cause i could never spend over a grand on a bag,,, but now that i can have it i want it even more but i am worried about the size,,,,

oy the kooba is really super nice,,,